Chapter 41

I fell asleep after my talk with Sweet Pea. Midge's funeral shook the whole town. Everyone was in shock and scared. Sweet Pea put his arm around me. "I'm really sorry for everything." Sweet Pea whispered. "I told you, you're forgiven." "Yeah well Toni said you're still emotional fragile." I rolled my eyes. "Am not." Sweet Pea laughed and pulled me closer. I looked at Sheriff Keller at just the right moment when Mrs. Klump slapped him. I looked down and sighed. Sweet Pea was right. I still feel... emotionally fragile.

The next day at school Jughead and I were at our lockers when Toni ran over and showed us her phone. "It makes Fangs look guilty as sin." "No im not letting him go down." I said shutting my lock. "Attention will Fangs Fogarty please come to the office now" I turned the corner and bumped into Fangs. "The hell man?" He asked Jug. "How'd that video get out?!" "You're dead Vixen Killer!!" Reggie said walking down the stairs with the football team. "Shit." I said as the four of us ran in the opposite direction when we were cut off by Principle Weatherbee and the police. "I didn't do it." Fangs said tuning the other way and got cut off again by the Bulldogs. The police grabbed Fangs and pinned him to the wall. "Fangs!!" I shouted by Jug held me back. His pocket knife fell out of his pocket and the police pinned him to the ground and cuffed him. "Fangs!!" I called as they took him away, but Jug and Toni held me back. "Hey Em!" Jughead said pinning me to the wall. "Jug! Let me go!" Toni stood by him. "Em let him go. I'll get Attorney McCoy to help, I promise you, I'll get him out." Jughead moved his arms down and back down slowly. I walked away to my locker. I pretended to open it and used the door to block people's view of me. I wiped some small tears and shut my door.

I sighed and kept walking. I saw Sweet Pea coming in direction and I quickly turned around. "Hey Em." He said running up to me. "Hey.." I said softly. He scoffed and grabbed my arm and lead me into a closet. "What's going on?" "Nothing Okay?!" "No Em what ever is going on with you is not nothing." He put his arms but my shoulders on the wall, trapping me. "Move Sweet Pea." I asked softly. "No, not until you explain." "Sweet Pea." "Fine." He said grabbing my thighs and lifting me up. I looked into his eyes. "Tell me the truth." "Toni's right. I'm still broken." "Why?" Sweet Pea asked with concern. "Because... I can't get that night out of my head! It's tearing me apart! And with Midge dead and Fangs arrested, things are only getting worse and worse." Sweet Pea looked at me with worry and concern. "Why didn't you tell me this?" "Because I'm scared." "Don't be scared." I smiled at him and shed some small tears. "I'm here.. and I'll protect you. You know why Em?" He said pulling me closer. "Why?" I asked softly. "Because you're mine. And I love you." He kissed her passionately and I kissed him back. He took off my shirt and I took off his. I smiled in between kisses and looked down to undo his belt. "Since when did you wear a belt?" I asked softly. He laughed softly and lowers my legs to slide off my shorts. He slid his hands up my side and up to my shoulder and down to my hands. He put his arms back on my side and slid them down to my thighs. "Scared love?" He asked pulling away. "Do not call me love. And not with you. Sure sometimes you're an GIANT ass." "Shut up!" He shouted softly reaching for my bra strap. "Hm, wait." "Don't back out now." "No I meant were in a frigging closet." "So?" I shrugged and kissed him again. He reached for my back and slid his hand down my back. He lifted me forward to looked at my back. "Your scars." I leaned back. He looked at me and grazed his hands over the scars on my side. "They haven't healed." "They're scars. Scars don't heal." "No they don't." He said looked back up at me. "I love you Em." I laughed and softly cried. "I love you too." I pulled him closer and kissed him. He reached for the bra strap on my shoulder and slid it off me and did the same on the other side. He reached back to unclip my bra and put it with the rest of my clothes. He moved his kisses to my neck and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I closed my eyes and let out a small moan when he bit down on my neck. He pulled away and looked at me. "What?" Sweet Pea smiled me, the girl in his arms. He wasn't going to let me go. I wasn't planning on letting him go either.