Chapter 36

I woke up with a nasty ass hangover. "Oh crap." I whispered turning over. Sweet Pea grip was still kind of tight on my waist. "Sweet Pea?" Sweet Pea groaned. "Five more minutes." "Sweet Pea get up!" Sweet Pea opened his eyes slightly. "Yes? This better be good." "What time is it?" "6 am." "What happened last night?" "I got you home, I changed your clothes, you fell asleep and so did I And here we are." "No I feel like you owe me 20 bucks... do you owe me 20 bucks?" "Yeah I do but you don't remember so." "You're such a cheat." I said reaching to my nightstand drawer. "What're you getting?" "The Carrie scrip." I said pulling it out and sitting up. I opened the book and started reading. "That's so much learning." Sweet Pea sighed and laid back down. "Kev wanted me in the play. I'm doing a duet with Veronica." "Oh I remember that. When Betty went all bitch on you both." "Yeah Kev put the play on hold and is now starting it back up again today." "Fun." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I carried my script with me into the living room, Sweet Pea close behind. "More sleeping beauties." Jughead joked. "It's only 6 Jug." I said still looking at my scrip. "We're you drunk last night Em?" Jughead asked. I opened my mouth but Sweet Pea spoke before me. "Hell Yeah She was." "Sweet Pea! Not helping!" I whispered turning around. He only smirked and I smirked thinking about something. "Drunk and still won that pool game." "Shut up Em." Jughead laughed. "Did you seriously lose a game of pool to a drunk girl?" "20 bucks please." I said holding out my hand. "Screw you Em." He said reaching down in his pocket and gave me the 20 bucks.

"Welcome to Carrie the Musical." Kevin said taking his seat. Fangs awkwardly moved a seat up next to him. "Up first introductions." Kevin said pointing to Archie. "I'm Archie Andrews and I'll be playing Tommy the next door neighbor." "I'm Betty Cooper and I'll be playing Sue Snell the good girl." "Veronica Lodge. Playing Chis Hemsworth the mean girl." "Cheryl Blossom, playing the iconic role of Carrie White." Joise rolled her eyes and coughed. "Tone deaf." And coughed again. Cheryl looked at her and sat back down. "Who's going to be playing your mom Cheryl." Kevin opened his mouth when the door shut and Mrs. Cooper walked in. "I will." She said sitting next to Ethel. "Hold this darling, thank you." She whispered to Ethel. "Yes I know it's not traditional. But to me nothing is more inappropriate then in age cast." Ethel looked at Kevin confused. "Can I say something?" Cheryl said standing up. "I know some of you don't think I'm fit to play. Or sing." Cheryl said looking down at Joise. "The role of Carrie White. Maestro." The maestro started playing music. "Uh Che-" "Thats not my name....!!" Cheryl sang. "I hear that voice sounding so sweet, thousands of voices forever repeating Carrie, Carrie, Carrie... I am he sound of distant thunder that no one will claim, but someday. Oh my someday! Someone will know my name..!!" Cheryl finished and we all clapped and Toni stood up to cheer for her girlfriend.

"Wow Cheryl. I think I speak for everyone when I say that was undeniable." Cheryl smiled at Toni and walked back to her seat when a sandbag fell right in front of her. She screamed and I covered my mouth to avoid screaming too.

I sat in the audience with Sweet Pea, with Kevin and Fangs and watching Veronica, Archie, Betty, and Chunk sing Do Me A Favor. They did their ending poses and Kevin stood up and clapped. "Love it!" Kevin said. Fangs clapped short after and I clapped too. I smiled at them and Kevin turned around. "Em, get ready you and Veronica's duet comes up soon." I sighed and got up from my seat and headed to back stage. I got into my outfit and went on stage and sat on the top of the bench and Veronica stood on the center. She snapped her fingers above her head. I stood on the table and snapped my fingers above my head. Sweet Pea leaned back in his seat and watch closely. I walked down the bench and made my way to Veronica and we both snapped our fingers in unison.

We both looked at each other and Veronica started singing. "Guess what ever since the world began," "Same plot, everyone's been dumping on their fellow man," we both walked to the center and started singing together. "Pounding people they feel better than, I hope you're taking note cause you feel everyone deserves a shot." We both turned sideways and kept singing together. "Get real, some of us have got it goin, some of got squat that's the truth oh honey like it or not."

Someone walked though the door and I looked at them. I stood silent. "Em." Veronica said. "Em." Kevin said. Sweet Pea leaned forward and looked at me. "Gemmy." I held back tears in my eyes when I saw him. "Em." Veronica said walking to me. I wiped my tears and walked off stage. "Em wait!" Veronica said running after me. I ran past the lockers and Charlie pinned me to the wall. "Leave me alone!! Get off of me!!" Charlie grabbed my jaw and looked at me. "Oh Gemmy." "Get off of my sister!" Veronica said pushing him off of me. I wiped my tears, "Veronica stop!" Sweet Pea followed after Veronica, "Em!" "Veronica cut it out please!!" I cried when she was kicking Charlie. Sweet Pea grabbed my arm and pulled me into his arms. "Ronnie! Please!!" Sweet Pea put his hand on my head and hugged me. "It's okay Em." Sweet Pea kisses the top of my head as I cried in his chest.