Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning with an extreme hangover. I put my hand over my eyes and rubbed them. I turned around and I saw Sweet Pea. I only remember vaguely what happened last night. "Trying to remember what happened?" He asked softly. I turned around and he had a smirk on his face. "I only remember some part of last night." "Don't worry Em. We did 'do' anything." "Then Why is my bra over there..?" "You said, no underwear coming off so I took off your bra." I playfully slapped in the shoulder. "Cmon Em, I'm serious I took off your bra and you insisted on going to sleep. I gave you one of my shirts and you fell asleep like that." He said snapping his fingers. I rolled my eyes, "Where's my shirt?" "Some where I don't know where." I looked at him like he was joking, "I was drunk too Em."

"Fine." I said. I climbed out of bed and gathered all my phone.

(5) missed called from Ron

(2) missed call from Mom

"EMERALD!" -Ron

"Come in Em, Mom and dad are worried!" - Ron

"Mija!" - Mom

"Shit!" I let slip out. "What?" "My parents!!" I grabbed all my things, "Wait. You should probably put your bra and shirt back on." I turned around and he threw me my clothes." "You're such an ass." "I try." I went in the bathroom and changed to my original clothes. He walked up to me, "See you around Em." He bent down to kissed me, "Fine whatever." "Someone didn't have their coffee." "Do you even have coffee?" "Fair." I left the trailer and ran to the Pembrooke. I'm so dead.

I walked though the Pembrooke doors and got up to our level. "Mija!!" Mom and Dad said at the same time. "Em!!" Ron said. Ron came over and hugged me. "Where have you been?" They all asked. "I was at my new friend Toni's house." "Oh Mija please text us next time okay? Hiram said. "Okay Dad I'm sorry." I went to my room and my phone buzzed

Toni Topaz: Hey how was your little night with Sweet Pea?

I texted her back.

Emerald: Shut up T.

Toni Topaz: Don't deny that you like him;)

Emerald: I don't Toni, we just had a one night stand.

Toni Topaz: a good one night stand..?

Emerald: we didn't do anything T. We just..

Toni Topaz: what made out the whole night?

Emerald: not the whole night..

Toni Topaz: well I have to go Em, see ya around.

Emerald: Bye TT.

I shut off my phone and fell on my bed. I was so tired and hungover from last night, not like I could tell my parents. I opened my phone and checked the time, 8:40. "Only 8:40?" I said to myself. Ronnie knock on my door and opened it. "Hey.. need a buddy?" She asked. "Please." She walking my room and laid down next to me. "Who's Toni?" "Just someone I met while at the fundraiser at Pop's" "Is he okay?" "She, and yeah she's great." "Oh sorry, she." "She's fun." "Where does she live Em?" "If i tell you, promise not to tell mom and dad?" "Yeah of course." "The Southside." "I'm sorry what?" "She's friendly Ron. She'd never hurt me." Little did she know I was describing Sweet Pea and Toni at the same time. "Yeah sure, is she a Serpent?" "Yeah she is.." She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Cmon Em." "She's my friend. I like her, she's fun and frankly, she's just like me." "We do not talk about your past." "What? That I was forced to live here because my dad became a drunk?" "Emerald." "Can I be alone now? I'll be outside for lunch." Ron turned around and left the room.