Chapter 35

I walked in the bar wearing a pastel green blouse with a black skirt and of course my Serpent jacket. "You look nice." Sweet Pea said. "I know, I wouldn't be wearing this is if I didn't." Sweet Pea laughed and put his arm around me. Veronica and Archie got up on stage to sing Mad World. Veronica ran off of stage with Archie following "Veronica!" He called. "Boo!!" Sweet Pea called. I elbowed him slightly. Betty ran up the stage and picked up where they left off. Soon she began to unbutton her shirt and skirt shortly after. Looking dead at Jughead. "What the hell?" I whispered. "What does she think she's doing?!" I whispered getting up from the wall. Sweet Pea grabbed my arm and pulled my in front of him. "And you're doing what?" Sweet Pea kept quiet and wrapped his arms around my waist. I laughed softly. "Cmon I need to stop her.." "No you really don't." He whispered softly.

FP walked up on stage and clapped and everyone did shortly after. "Show her some of that Serpent hospitality were known for." Sweet Pea let go of my waist to clap too. FP gave this whole speech but I was lost in my train of thought. My train of thought was broken when Sweet Pea handed me a shot. "Cmon Em!" Sweet Pea shouted. I smiled and took the shot like nothing.

After the Party—

Sweet Pea has his arm around me. "Geez I cannot believe you're wasted and I'm not." "I still won the damn pool game!" I stumbled on my feet and he caught me. "Jesus Em." He whispered and carried me to my bed. "Let's get you into pajamas okay Em?" He asked taking off my shoes. "Em?" "Huh?" "Pajamas Em." "Oh right! Top drawer." Sweet Pea stood up and opened the drawer and took out a shirt and shorts. "Okay Em." He said taking off my shirt. "Whoa buster! I got a boyfriend." "Em I am your boyfriend." "You sure? I don't remember you..." "Because your drunk." "If you are my boyfriend then what's my name?" "Emerald Jones. Now let me help you change." "Fineeee.." I let him take off my shirt, "Em turn around." "Why?" "Cause I need to take your bra off, that'll be uncomfortable if I let you sleep with it." I turned around and he unclipped my bra and took it off. He slid the shirt of me and changed my shorts. "There Em." Sweet Pea turned to leave. "Wait." "Yes Em?" "Can you stay?" "Your brother and dad will be back soon..." "Please...?" I have him my cute eyes and cute smile. "Fine. Only because you're home alone." I smiled as he took off his shoes and jacket. I sat up and kissed him. "Em, Em, Em." I looked at him, confused. "Em you're drunk." "I am not!" "Yes Em you are." Sweet Pea said smiled at my dumbness. He climbed in bed and wrapped his arm around my waist. I dozed off and fell asleep close to Sweet Pea. "Love you Em." Sweet Pea whispered. He lifted up his head and smiled. "Night Love." He kissed my head and went to sleep himself.