Special chapter: 4th of July(Chapter 18)

~~Fourth of July~~

I got up and Sweet Pea was already ready. "Hey do what are you gonna swim in?" "I asked Ron to get my swimsuit from the Pembrooke and bring it to the party." I said putting my hair in a ponytail. "Okay, okay." He said putting his arm around my shoulder, "You know the way to Cheryl's house right?" He asked. "You asking me to drive?" "No, just tell me the directions." "Do I look like Siri to you?" "Please..?" "Fine."

We got to Thistle House, Everyone was already there. And in their swimsuits. Veronica handed me mine and I went to go change. Ronnie grabbed a bag and followed after me. I went in the bathroom and changed in to my bikini. Only Betty had a one piece. Ronnie knocked and walked inside. "Ron?" "Hey so I'm not gonna let our celebration get ruined but your scars. Meaning I brought my water proof concealer and we're gonna work some magic." When Ronnie was done you could barely even tell I have scars. "Those people may have left you with scars but you still got it Em." I laughed at Ronnie's comment. "Thanks Ron." "Of course!" She said putting her arm around me. We both walked out of Thistle House and walked back to the group. Archie and Sweet Pea glanced at the both of us walking back. We both went to our boyfriends and sat beside them. Sweet Pea looked at me the whole way I walked to him. "What?" I asked smiling. I knew what I was doing. "Oh nothing just..." "Just what? Admiring me?" I said softly, flirting with him. "Maybe." He said putting his arm on my side. I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder.

"Okay, enough sun bathing or whatever we're doing." Cheryl said standing up and clasping her hands together. "Boys, Girls, hit the pool!" She said. "Does that mean I have to take off my shirt?" Fangs and Sweet Pea asked. "Welcome to the Northside Dorks." I said standing up. They both rolled their eyes and took off their shirts. We all were in the pool and Veronica suggested a friendly game of truth or dare. "Em, truth or dare?" Cheryl asked. "Dare." "I'm in the mood for chaos..." she smirked, "Emerald Lodge, I dare you to kiss Jughead Jones." "What?" I said. "Wha-" I cut Sweet Pea off, "Sh!" Jughead and I looked at each other. We swam closer together. "We can't do this Em.." He whispered. "Trust me." I whispered. I pulled him in for a kiss and pulled back. "We must never speak of this." I whispered to him. "Deal." I walked back down to Sweet Pea.

"Sweet Pea, truth or dare?" I asked him. "Really Em me?" "Answer my damn question Sweet Pea." I smirked at him. "Fine, Dear Em, I pick dare." He said looking at me. "Oh? You're finally gonna let me drive your fate?" "Ugh stop flirting, hurry up." Toni said. "Okay just for that, I dare you to kiss Toni." "What?!" Everyone shouted. "What I can be evil to." I said leaning back. "Now hurry up before I dare you both to make out." "Okay!" They both crack and I smirked. We both swam to the middle and kissed. "Now that's better you two." I said smiling. "I'll pass." Sweet Pea said sitting down next to me.

"Fine I'll go." Veronica said. "Em, truth or dare." "Why me?" "Because you're my younger sister and I'm allowed to pick on you." "Fine truth." "Whats the truth behind the bruise you had on your neck all those weeks ago?" "Ron." "Answer my question." I looked at Sweet Pea and he shook his head. "Answer the question." Betty said. "Yeah Cmon Em." Kevin said. "I..." I said softly. "Cmon Em." Cheryl said. They all started putting pressure on me. I looked at Sweet Pea and looked back at all of them. "It was from Sweet Pea!!" I shouted. I got out of the pool, grabbed my towel and started drying myself off walking away, "Em wait." Sweet Pea said getting out of the pool too.

"Wait So Sweet Pea gave her the bruise?" Kevin asked. "God!" Toni shouted, "Why did you have to make Em tell that?!" "TT..." Cheryl said. "Guys..." Veronica said. "Dad put me up to it." "What?" "He told me to cause some chaos in the party or he'd make sure Emerald.... gets more scars." "What so he's willing to torture his own daughter in order to break up this party."

"Em wait!" Sweet Pea called. "God! What! They know about us now! They know because I wasn't strong enough to keep this a secret!!" "Hey it's okay..." he said hugging me. "It's my fault." "No it's not." He kissed the top of my head. "We'll bounce, we can leave... they can figure it out. But if you don't want to be here anymore." "Please..." "Okay. Wait here."

"Guys we're leaving, sorry. See you all tomorrow." Sweet Pea said putting his shirt on. "Okay, Bye Sweet Pea." They all said. He got back to me and put his arm around me. He gave me his Serpent jacket to put over my swimsuit. "Ever wanted to be a Serpent?" He asked me. "Yeah, but... I could never do it." "Maybe one day." He said. We got back to his trailer and I took off his jacket and gave it to him. He paused in front of me and looked at me. "Yes?" "Nothing, Just..." He said reaching down and grabbing my thighs. He pushed me against the door. "Okay, Okay, Sweet Pea." He kissed me and I kissed him back. He pulled off the wall and walked to the bed. "You takein' advantage of the fact I'm basically half naked right now?" "Maybe..." He said smirked at me. "Oh come on." I reached under his shirt and took it off of him. He reached his arms to my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. He reached over to my soft spot and pushed hard. I yelped softly and he turned us over. "You sneaky bastard." I told him softly. "What?? You've told me many times that I'm good, I got a reputation to hold up." I laughed and he kissed me.