Chapter 8

It was the next day and Veronica, Archie and I organized a table to help the Serpents. The Serpents walked in lead by Jughead, followed by Toni, hen Sweet Pea, then Fangs and the rest of the Serpents. I looked up at the four teens. "Welcome Serpents to Riverdale High. Here we have a list of class schedules, locker assignments, and extra curricular activity's and sports. And we ask you to drink deeply that is the cup of fair Riverdale." Toni looked at Veronica like there was something in her teeth. While Jughead only smiled. "Stand down Eva Perone." Cheryl shouted walking down the steps with Reggie and the Vixens. Veronica and I rolled our eyes at Cheryl. "Cheryl no one invited Barbie to the party." I said bitterly. "Wrong Lodge, no one invited Southside scum to our school." Reggie said bitterly back. "Listen up Ragamuffins, I will not let our above average GPA to be effected by overcrowded classes with... underachievers. So go find another school to infest with your hard scramble ways." "Why don't you come over here and say that to my face!" Toni shouted walking to Cheryl. "Happily Queen of the Buskers." She replied walking forward. "Okay, Guys." I said. "Ah, you don't speak for the Bulldogs Lodge." Reggie said. "And remember Andrews, these guys came to your house to beat your ass." "Happy to finished what I started." Sweet Pea said walking forward. "Hey! God I'm so sick of this toxic masculinity in this hallway Veronica shouted. "That's enough! Everyone get to class." Mr. Weatherbee said interrupting our fighting.

Sweet Pea and I walking away in the same direction. I followed him to give him back his knife. "Looking for this?" I whispered to him. I held out his knife to him. "How the hell..?" "Snatched it off of our kiss, had to use something against Reggie." I put it in his hand and kissed his cheek. "Welcome to Riverdale High." I said walking away.

I caught up to Jughead. "Jug." He turned around, "Em." "How's dad?" "Shh! Don't say it too loud." "Jug." "Emerald no one can know our family secret." "Well Sweet Pea and Toni know and they seem fine." "You told them?" "Well Yeah I had to let them know I'm not some petty Northsider." "Em..." "I thought you were my brother Jughead." I said walking away to catch up to Ronnie.

Jughead and I weren't on good terms when I left. We haven't talked about it since. Yes we've bumped into each other before but we've never talked.

I hated that the bulldogs knew about me and Sweet Pea but I figured out a way to hide it. I pulled out my phone.

Emerald: I have a plan

Sweet Pea: lay it on me

Em: people know about us, I have a way to trail them away

Sweet Pea: I'm listening...