Chapter 31

I woke up in the morning with Sweet Pea keeping a tight grasp on my waist. I groaned and slipped out of the bed to get dressed. I went though my bag from the dance and found my phone. I sighed and put it in my back pocket. I rubbed my neck slightly. "Damn 40 bucks and a new bottle of concealer." I thought to myself. I went into the bathroom to put the concealer of my bruises. I finished doing the rest of my make up and packed it up in my makeup bag. I sighed softly and opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed all my stuff in there. I ran my danger though my hair running around the trailer grabbing all my things. I moved the table in the middle into the kitchen and spread out all my things. I ran my finisher though my hair again as I made my way to the bedroom to grab my clothes from the dress. I looked back to Sweet Pea, who was still fast asleep. I sighed and ran my fingers though my hair and grabbed my remaining things and put it with all my other things. "Going somewhere?" Sweet Pea asked half awake. I jumped, I didn't except him to be up. "I need to get all my stuff together." "So you decide to wake up at 6 in the morning on a Saturday?" "What're you doing up?" I replied with a question. "Don't pull that answer a question with a question card." "I just did." "Em the suns not even up yet." "How do you know there are no windows in here." "Yes there is right there." I said pointed behind me. "Crap sorry I can't see." "That's what a light switch is for." He said flipping the lights on. "Why is my table in the kitchen?" "I needed the space."

He sighed and walked away from the door frame. "Seriously Em. I can't even get to the fridge." "Sorry, I couldn't see remember." I said putting my makeup in my bag after making sure it was all there. "Don't you have like 20/20 vision?" "No I do not. I'm not a bat." "Bats are blind." "Yes but they can see in the dark. I'm telling you I couldn't see in the dark." "Okay this is confusing me." Sweet Pea said reaching over to open the fridge and grabbing something to drink. "Toni's coming over to help me by the way." "You mean our cockblocker?" "We still did it anyways." He sighed and smirked. "Yeah I guess Em." The was a knock on the door. "Speak is the damn blocker." "Shut up, Toni may have kind of bad vision but she has perfect hearing." I opened the door to see a woman that I recognized with blonde hair. "Penny?!" I shouted.

"Can I come in?" "Hell no!" Sweet Pea said from behind me. "Oh you're here too?" She sighed. "Anyways, just came here to pop in." She said walking away. "See you soon lovely." She said staring at me. I shut the door and looked at Sweet Pea. "I'm so screwed." "Just finish packed. When your stressed you moved really quickly." There was another knock on the door. I opened it. "Hey Em." "Toni.." "Topaz." "Did my cockblocking work?" She asked with a small smirk. "Yeah Topaz totally." Sweet Pea said going into the bathroom. He shut the door and I let Toni inside. We folded and placed everything into my suitcase hay I brought down from the Pembrook. I zipped it up and me and Toni sighed and sat on the couch. Sweet Pea came out of the bathroom. "Jesus done already??" Sweet Pea said staring at my packed suitcase. "We're fast." Toni joked. "Wyrm?" I asked. "Please my shift starts soon." Toni said.

We got to the Wyrm with everyone standing around a table. They slowly moved to show Penny sitting at a table with FP and Tallboy. "Crap." I muttered. "Emerald!" Penny exclaimed. "Hey I missed ya lovely." I rolled my eyes and dad looked at me. "Penny was just about to tell us something." Tallboy said. "Show Em Penny." Penny slid up his sleeve and slammed her elbow on the table. "That used to be my Serpent tattoo." FP rubbed the bridge of his nose as Penny explained. "Until your little kid carved out my tattoo." FP looked at Jughead. "No, not him." Penny said moved her glance to me. "Em?" FP asked in disbelief. "What're your terms Penny?" Tallboy asked. "Simple. I want that little pose kicked out and I want back in. Oh... and I want to carve their tattoos out. In front of Emerald. I want to see her suffer." I let out a small gasp at Penny's terms and looked at Toni, Jughead, and Sweet Pea. They were all in shock too.

We got back to Jughead's trailer and I started pacing. "Em calm down." Jughead said rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Calm down? She's after me! I shouldn't have done that! God what the hell was I thinking!?!" Sweet Pea grabbed my fore arm. "Calm down Em." I yanked my arm from Sweet Pea and started pacing again. "Emerald-" "NO! How are none of you FREAKING OUT?!" FP walked though the door.

"Well?" Jughead asked standing up. "There's going to be a vote. You four v Penny." I sighed and sat by Sweet Pea. "What were you thinking Em?" FP asked me. "I wasn't dad! She was threatening everyone in this room and Veronica!!" "Hey! I don't care you don't go cutting up women Em!!" I slowly backed down. "You can't kick Em out! She just joined." Toni said defending me. "It's okay Toni."

"It all comes down to a vote." FP said walking away.

A/N: Yes Emerald join the Serpents but it was like an offscreen kinda thing and she put her tattoo down by her waist to the right.