Chapter 24

Sweet Pea and I got back to his trailer and I sat down on the couch. "I'm sorry I couldn't stop him." "It's not your fault." I whispered. "I was there Em. I could've-" I stood up and walked to him. "I...told you it's not your fault.." I looked at his lips and moved my glance to his eyes. "Em." I tiptoed to kiss him passionately. He smiled and cupped my head in his hands. He pulled away. "Em, wait," "Yeah?" "Charlie." I sighed and stopped tiptoeing. "What about em?" "You know what? We can discuss it later." He said grabbing my legs and walking to his bed. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and laughed. He kissed me and I kissed him back. "Wait we can't do this, not with that wrist." "You're right Em."

I climbing into bed and laid down on my back looking at the celling. "Thoughts Em?" "I'm gonna be honest now." I said softly. "Yes Em..?" "When I met Charlie, after the drag race. And we kept talking and talking... getting closer.. I-" "you started falling for him like he fell for you?" He asked. "Yeah. But I see now it was a mistake to trust him." "I know you do." "I hate him Sweet Pea." "Em." "He snapped my wrist.. tried to hurt you... tried to get with me.." "Em stop." He said climbing over me. "Don't best yourself up." I wiped my tears and leaned forward to kiss him. "Thank you." "For what?" "Being a good boyfriend." He smiled and plopped next to me.

I woke up before Sweet Pea. I yawned and looked at my phone.

Toni: call me

Fangs: something happened

Jug: something went down Em call me

(5) missed calls from Jug

(4) missed calls from Toni

(2) missed calls from Fangs

"Ugh! Whenever I stay at your place something always happens." I whispered. "What's that?" Sweet Pea asked half awake, "Something happened..?" "Yeah, hurry up and get dressed!" I said climbing out of bed and putting on an old set of my clothes.

"What's going on?" I asked Toni. "This hellhole is shut down." Fangs said. "Where are we going?" I asked Toni. "All of us," She said doing a circling motion in our group, "Oh we're going to Riverdale High." Sweet Pea and Fangs smiled at each other started play fighting. "Wait what?" I asked.

The Next Day—

We all walked in the school lead by Jughead. I followed closely behind him along with Sweet Pea, Toni, and Fangs and the rest of the Serpents. "Em?" Josie said. "Josie." I whispered. "Welcome students, to Riverdale. Now here we have your class schedules, locker assignments, and a list of-" "stand down Eva Perone." Cheryl said walking down the steps with Reggie and the Vixen. Jughead and I rolled our eyes at Cheryl. "Listen up ragamuffins, I will not let our above average GPA to be affected by overcrowded classes with.... underachievers. So please go find some new school to infest with your hard scramble ways." "Why don't you come over here and say that to my face!" Toni shouted. "Happily Queen of the Buskers." Cheryl snapped. I stood in Toni's way, "Toni not now." "Guys can we just forget our about our differences?" Archie asked. "You don't speak for the Bulldogs Andrews. And need I remind you these guys came to your house trying to kick your ass." "Happy to finished what I started." Sweet Pea said walking forward. I stood in his way too. And Veronica stood in Archie's way. We both looked at each other in worry. The guys and girls were giving each other death stares. "Alright! That's enough, get to class all of you." Mr. Weatherbee said.

The Serpents rolled their eyes and walked past the northsiders. I looked at everyone and kept walking with Jug. "This is unbelievable!" I said pacing in front of Fangs, Toni, Sweet Pea and Jug. "What E?" Toni asked. "Weatherbee already hates us!" "As much as I believe you Em," Jughead said, "I think you've spent too much time kissing Sweet Pea and he's taken some of your brain cells." "Excuse me??!" I shouted. "What Em?" Jughead teased. "Oh... you want to play dirty?!" I shouted. "What're you gonna do make out with Sweet Pea in front of me?" Everyone around is watched in intentness. "Oh, that's low!! At least I didn't deal drugs for Penny!" "That's even lower!!" Jughead and I have each other the death stare. "Okay! We're done." Toni said popping up in the middle of us.

I scoffed and walked away. "Em wait." Toni said chasing after me. "Em!" "Yes Toni?" "That was rough but what's really going on?" My phone starting ringing. "Crap!" Toni grabbed my arm. "You're not going anywhere. Answer it." I picked up my phone.

"Pemny." Toni looked at me in shock.

"Em, I need a favor."

"You said that ten times already."

"I know. But unless you want me to drag your brother and maybe your foster sister into this, you'll do what I say"

"Fine! You stone cold bitch, what do you want?"

"Watch it. One phone call and I can put your brother behind bars because of that video."

"Whatever you want Penny."

"Meet me at pops after school. Do not be late. Ta ta."

Penny hung up and I looked at Toni. "You happy?"