Chapter 33

I sat down on the couch and let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you kids." FP said walking the trailer. "Of course dad." I said sitting up. "But the trailer park is still in jeopardy." Jughead said softly. "We'll figure something out. We always do." I said trying to lighten the mood. "I'm gonna stay the night at Sweet Pea's." I said grabbing my things. "What happened to one more night?" "One more night until I moved out." I said opening the door and leaving. I walked to Sweet Pea's door and knocked. "Hey Em." He said as he opened the door. "Hey." I walked inside and threw my stuff down. "Are you staying over?" "Yeah, is that okay?" "You don't even have to ask." He replied sitting down next to me. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. "Everything's solves now huh?" I asked. "Charlie... Penny... the vote... the head..." "Our back rent." Sweet Pea reminded me. "Crap, I forgot about that." "14 more days. Tomorrow 13 more days.." "Yeah..." I sighed and looked up at the roof. He wrapped his arm around me and sighed. He kissed the top of my head and I glanced up. "Oh screw it." I said climbing on top of him and kissing him.

In between kisses Sweet Pea smiled and kissed back. There was a small knock on the door. "God is everyone out to ruin our moments?" I joked climbing off of him. He got up to answer the door. "Jones?" "Hey I need to talk to my sister." I sat up and leaned forward. "Also Sweet Pea since when did you wear lipstick?" Jughead asked. I laughed softly as Sweet Pea glared at me. "Oh, were you guys in the middle of something?" Jughead asked sarcastically. "Kind of Jones Yeah." He said wiping off my lipstick from his lips. I stood up and walked to the door. "What did you wanna talk about Jug?" "When does Kevin start the practice for Carrie the Musical?" "Umm... we've had some practices, Kev said he'll start it on Monday again." "Okay..." Jughead turning away, "Have fun you too." He joked. I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

I looked at him and smiled. "Sorry." I said half ass. "Oh, that was so fake." He said rolling his eyes. "Was it??" I said faking again. He laughed and lifted me on the kitchen counter. I looked at him with cute eyes and a cute smile. "Don't use that cuteness on me." He said kissing me. "Why not it's so cute when you try to resist it." I used one hand to hold myself up against the counter and I had my other hand on his arm on my waist. "Well this is a lovely picture." We both pulled away and looked at the door. "Dad!" I shouted softly. "You didn't lock the door and Toni wasn't picking up her phone to cockblock ya two so I came myself." "And I tagged along cause why not?" Jug said leaned on the opposite said. Sweet Pea backed off and I jumped off the counter.

I laughed in embarrassment and slightly hid behind Sweet Pea. "Anyways..." Jughead said walking forward. "Nice to see you both sorta hold back." I laughed softly. "Oh my god!" "Come on Jug." Dad said laughing and Jughead and him left. I ran to the door and locked it. "Holy crap!" I said laughing hard. "That's a whole new level for making sure you keep your V card huh?" "Well sucks for them cause I already lost it with you." "Aw honored." "Now that was fake." "Was it??" "Stop mocking me! I hear it in your voice."

He laughed and lifted me to the kitchen counter again. I used the same arm for support and I put my other hand on one of his arms on my waist. He kissed me and I pulled away. "Where's your phone?" I asked. "Off. Yours?" "Off." "Door?" "Locked." "God are actually good?" "Maybe." I said kissing him again. "Don't jinx it." Sweet Pea whispered in between our kisses. He slid his hands up my side. My elbow buckled and he quickly caught me by grabbing my thigh. "That was fast." "I have good reaction time." I smiled and repositioned my arm to support myself. He slipped his hands under my shirt, I took off my shirt myself and he used his arm to support me. After I took off my shirt I took off his. He kissed me again and he carried me to the bed. He made sure he was on top. "Is this a guy thing or a you thing?" "What?" "You always having to be on top?" "It's fun." He said kissing me again.