Chapter 23

Sweet Pea and I were walking home from the White Wyrm. "Em?" "Yeah?" He bented down to kiss me. He put his hand on my waist. We were interrupted by someone. "Aw how sweet." "Who are you?" I asked still in Sweet Pea's grasp. "Oh, really? After everything we went though?" "She asked you a question." Sweet Pea said letting me go. "Come on.... Gemmy." I stared wide eyed at the stranger. Who wasn't much of a stranger. Charlie. "Charlie." I whispered. "What?" Sweet Pea said. "Sorry to disappoint love." "I'm not your love." I said stepping forward. "Sorry Gemmy. But you're coming with me." "The hell she is." Sweet Pea said. Charlie laughed, "Grab em." Four people out of no where came out and grabbed both of us. Two on me and two on Sweet Pea. "Let her go!" Sweet Pea shouted. "No! Let me go!!" The two guys on Sweet Pea started punching and kicking him repeatingly. "No stop! Charlie!" The two guys on me brought me to him. "Hm... still so beautiful." He said grabbing my jaw. "Stop Charlie!" I shouted. Charlie grabbed me from the two guys and pinned me to the alley wall. He held my wrist in on hand and my arm in the other. "Charlie stop!" "Pains me to do this to you love." He said snapping my wrist. I screamed in pain and fell to the ground. I saw Sweet Pea punch one of the guys on him and soon the other. "Come on guys!" Charlie ordered. I turned to lay on my back and held my wrist and cried in pain.

"Em!!" Sweet Pea shouted. I shouted softly in pain as he came down next to me. "Em!" I looked up at him and he wiped some of my tears. "Hey it's okay." He said reaching under my legs and neck. "Let's go Emerald." He said standing up. I shouted in pain when he tried to move me. "It's okay Em." I kept my wrist in my hand and looked at him. "Topaz!" Sweet Pea called when Toni came out of the Wyrm. "Topaz!" He shouted again. She finally run around. "Holy crap!!" She shouted and ran to us. "What the hell happened?" She asked. "Charlie jumped us. He snapped her wrist." Sweet Pea said looking down. "And you?!" She asked. "I'm fine. Worry about Em." "I'll call Jug and FP. Meanwhile you take her to the hospital." Sweet Pea waited for more orders just in case. "GO!" She screamed. He put me on his bike. "Can you hold on to me?" I nodded my head and he got on. "Hold on Em." He whispered driving off. We got to the hospital. He reached under my legs and neck again and carried me inside. "Hey! Can someone help?" Sweet Pea asked. "What happened?!" Doctor Masters asked. "We we're jumped and the person snapped her wrist." "Okay, this way." Doctor Masters said leading Sweet Pea to a room.

"Sir I need you to wait outside." "Okay..." Sweet Pea walked outside to the waiting room. Toni and Jughead bursted though the door with FP, Veronica, Cheryl, Betty, Kevin, Fangs, Mr and Mrs Lodge, and Mrs. Cooper. "Sweet Pea." Toni said. "Topaz." They hugged each other and the others soon joined. "What happened?" Fang asked. "Charlie happened." "Dear God.." Veronica said walking away. Betty followed after her. Doctor Masters and I walked out and I was holding my wrist in my hand. "Emerald." Sweet Pea said. He pulled me in for a tight hug. "Hey.." I said laughing and crying out the same time. We pulled away from the hug and I hugged all my friends. "Mija." "Daddy." I said going to hug my mom. "By the way Daddy, I'm going home with Sweet Pea." "You are?" "Yes! I am." "Yes She is." "You ca-" I walked away before Dad could finish his sentence. "Let's go." I told Sweet Pea. "Please."