Chapter 15

"Oh my god!!" Veronica shouted hugging me. "Ow! Ronnie!" I shouted. She pulled away from the hug, "Em? What's wrong?" She asked. Toni looked down at my legs and could see some of the scars. "Oh my god!" She said. I looked at Sweet Pea, I climbed out of bed and ran to him. He hugged me, "I never gave up on you..." I whispered softly. He kissed the top of my head. "Me either Em." Andre lead the two people out and into the car. Archie, Betty, and Jug went with him. Cheryl hugged Veronica and Toni. "It's over Em." Sweet Pea whispered to me. "Yeah..." I said crying, "It is..." Toni and the girls grabbed me from Sweet Pea, "Sorry." Toni said to him. They dragged me to the bathroom. "We brought you clothes." Cheryl said. "There's the Cheryl I know and missed." I said. I turned around and took of my shirt. "Holy crap!" Toni said. "Are they from them?" Cheryl asked. I put the shirt they brought me on and turned around, "Yeah it is.." "oh my god..." Veronica whispered. "It's only a few.." I told them. "A few?! I counted six!" Toni said. I finished changing and we all left Shadow Lake.

Sweet Pea put his arm around me in the car and I leaned on his shoulder. "Archie.." I said softly. "Emerald... I'm so sorry. I was trying to protect you and I thought telling your parents they could help but... doing this to you." I sarcastically laughed and smiled. "It's okay Archie." Everyone looked at me like I killed someone. "I know you were only looking out for me." "But not telling us until today." Cheryl said bitterly. "Wait so are we all okay?" Archie asked. "Now that we have Em. Yes Archiekins." Veronica said. Archie out his hand in the middle. I put mine, then Veronica, then Sweet Pea, then Jughead, then Cheryl, then Kevin, then Toni, and then Fangs. "Nothing can split us. Not even my parents." Veronica said. "Deal." I said. "Deal." Everyone else said.

We got back to Riverdale. "Em, if you need to spend time away from Mom and Dad I'll pretend you're gone." Veronica said. I looked at Sweet Pea. "Mind if I crash?" He put his arm around me, "They really did change you because before you never asked." He said. We all laughed. "Thanks Ronnie." I told her. "We'll all pretend until you're ready okay?" Betty said. "Thanks guys." "Of course." Kevin said. Toni, Fangs, Sweet Pea, Jughead and I went back to the Southside. "Good night guys." I told them. "Night." They all replied.

Sweet Pea and I went in his trailer. "We should talk." He said softly. "Okay.." "I'm sorry I went rough on you all those weeks ago." "Oh about that. Sweet Pea I'm not pissed about it anymore. It healed. I'm only pissed at mom and dad. "Im going to shower." I told him. I walked to the bathroom and the door was still slightly open. I faced my back to the door and took of my shirt. Sweet Pea saw my scars on my side and back. He walked away and changed. I got out of the shower and changed, I came out of the bathroom. "How many?" He asked. "Hm?" "How many scars did they leave you with?" I stood silent. "Dammit Em! How many!" "I don't know.. I counted three in my side.." "I counted six on your back." He said softly. "Nine.." I said softly. He got up and walked to me. "Em.. I'm crazy about you. Ever since we met and our one night stand." I smiled. "I love you too."

WARNING SMUT AHEAD (well not real smut but still, I felt like I needed to leave a warning)

"But I didn't say I love you." "You were." He reaches down for my legs and lifted me up against the wall. "Ow Sweet Pea my back!" I called. "Sorry." He said softly lifting me up from the wall. He kissed me and walked backward. We both fell backwards on his bed. "Sweet Pea.." "Sh Em, you don't always have to interrupt our moment." He said smiling. "I'm just making sure you remember that I still have fresh scars." "Yeah, Yeah..." He said sarcastically. He slid his hands up my side and took off my shirt. I sat up and took up his. I bend back down and kissed him. He pulled back. "What?" I asked softly. He looked down at my side. "Em." "Hm?" He slowly ran his hand up my side, "What did they do to you?" I say up, "I'm not talking about this now." I climbed off of him and sat beside him. He sat up and looked at me. "I can't talk about it.. I'm not ready." "Okay, I'm sorry, I should've pushed my boundaries." "You're okay.." I laughed and climbed back on his lap and kissed him. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer.