Chapter 10

WARNING: SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER

We both pulled away from the hug. I looked down and he grabbed my jaw and made me look back up. "I love you Emerald Jones." "I love you too Sweet Pea." He kissed me and I kissed him back. He reached down to my thighs to lift me up. "Hm, Sweet Pea, here?" "Since When doesn't Emerald Lodge have an opinion?" "Jones. And since ever." He kissed me and moved his kisses down to my jaw and down to my neck. He bit hard down and kissed my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He moved his hands under my shirt and continued to kiss and bite down on my neck. "Sweet Pea, we're the janitors closet. Did you at least lock the door?" "Where's the fun in that Em?" "Oh Cmon Sweet P-" My sentence was interrupted when he bit down on my neck. He kept kissing and biting down on my neck. He lifted me up higher to move his kisses down to my shoulder. "I'm serious, lo...lock the door." I said weakly. He took off my shirt, "Sweet Pea!" I said. "Cmon Em." He kissed my shoulders and moved them downward slowly. "Sweet Pea..." I said grabbing hair hair telling him to stop. "What Em?" He said slowly letting me back down to his face level. "Don't ruin the fun Em." "I need to get to class." "Catch up tomorrow."

"Put me down please." He laughed and gave me back my shirt. "You better make this up to me." I put my shirt back on, "I will." I kissed him as he put me down. "Just remember. Everything Betty said to you, it's not true." I pretended not to hear him when I grabbed my things and left. I tried to hide back tears as I walked away. I wiped a single tear away as it was falling. I walked into Betty's path. "Em." "I don't want to hear it B." I said turning around. She grabbed my arm. "Please. I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't have a right to say that." "It's okay B." We both hugged and became friends again.

The Next Day—

"Hey Em." Toni said. "Hey T." "What Betty said..." "Me and her are good." "That quickly..?" "Someone convinced me otherwise." "Oh my god." "What?" "Do not tell me you guys did it in school." Toni knew about me and Sweet Pea. So does Fangs. "What?!" I shouted softly. "Oh God Toni no! He's just convincing." "Yeah, I bet he is, especially with that bruise on your neck." "What?!" I ran to the bathroom and Toni followed me. I moved my hair to check out the bruise on my neck. "My god I'm so going to kill him." "Wait, but first." Toni said pulling out her makeup bag, "Time to work some magic."