Chapter one

Three years after.

•Vienna's P.O.V•

"You just had to get hurt again didn't you?"I muttered under my breath as I pulled out the can of freeze spray.

He looked at me with what the fuck look. "You are acting like I wanted to be foul."

"Shut up ney."

Coutinho crouched down beside me and looked at me, his hand covering the top part of his mouth. "Is he going to be okay to play? Need to kick Madrid's ass right now."

I looked at Coutinho as I shook the spray. "He'll survive till half time."

Saurez looked at me with a massive grin on his face as he picked up a water bottle next to Fred. "You okay there Vi?"

"Yes I'm fine, just have to sort out clumsy clots here don't I?"I replied with annoyed sigh as I popped the lid off the can.

Pique let out a soft chuckle. "It wasn't his fault vi, don't be so harsh."

"Finally someone is sticking up for me."Neymar said as he looked at pique then I quickly sprayed the cold freeze spray onto his leg.

Neymar let out a yelp and looked at me with wide eyes. "You are supposed to tell me when you are putting it on!"

"You've somehow truly pissed her off today."Thiago said with a soft chuckle as he patted Neymar's shoulder.

The referee ran over to us, he looked at me and held up his thumb. "Good to start the match again?"

I nodded. "Yeah he is."

Neymar looked at the referee. "Ramos better get a yellow card for what he did."

I picked myself up from the floor and looked at Neymar. "But you lived didn't you?"

Jesus let out a chuckle and looked at me."Good one Vi!"

Saurez and Coutinho helps Neymar back onto his feet, he looked at me with a smile on his face. "Thanks."

"Try and not get hurt next time."I said with a smile on my face.

"Well if I don't, then you'll be out of a job wouldn't you?"Neymar said with a smirk on his face.

Pique threw his arm around Neymar's neck and looked at him. "Stop flirting, let's finish this game."

"You can flirt after."Jesus added with a nod and a grin on his face, him and pique making me and Neymar go red.

Coutinho shook his head at us, then the referee blew the whistle making them jog to the middle of the pitch.

I quickly picked up the medic bag as Fred picked up the water bottle holders with the bottles in.

We quickly walked off the pitch into the place where the subs were and Pep was stood with his hands on his hips, letting out a sigh. "Neymar okay?"

I nodded with a smile on my face. "He's okay, just a little bruise that's it."

"I don't know why Ramos think it is okay to foul our players."Pep said with a tut, shaking his head a little.