Chapter Twenty-Seven

Jesus P.O.V

I walked out of the room, my mind everywhere; not knowing what to feel at the moment.

Shouldn't I be happy? I'm gunna be an uncle

But then who's the guy who knocked her up?

Could he of done this to her because he didn't want the baby?

What if he doesn't know?

Oof...

My senses were tingling, knowing that it is someone from the team but who could it be?

Neymar is definitely a contender, he's most likely to because he's always liked her.

But then what if it could be someone?

But it's from the team.

I walked out of the hospital, only to be bombarded with paps and their flashing lights with their cameras.

Ever so tempted to grab it and throw it on the floor but I never did.

I pushed myself out of the massive crowd of paps as they yelled all sorts at me, then I quickly made my way to my car as they followed me.

I quickly opened the door and jumped in, I clicked the lock button for all doors to be locked.

They banged on the doors, some stood in front of the car not letting me drive as I turned the engine on.

I clicked the button and rolled down my window, I looked at them. "If you guys don't move then don't moan when I run you over."

"Someone qoute that!"One yelled as they carried on taking photos.

I revved the engine and looked at then. "Move yourself now!"

I turned to the front, they scattered away then I began to drive and drove off from the hospital.

I found myself, parked on the side of the road of i don't know where and just looked down at my steering wheel.

Tears trickled down my face like a waterfall, my hands rested on the bottom of the steering wheel.

If I lose Vienna then I've lost something else good in my life.

She's the one who helped me so much with Sara.

She's the one who's always there for me.

I can't imagine anything without her, shes that something good in your life that you don't ever want to lose.

And we might just lose her...

My thought were interrupted by my phone ringing, I sniffed along with the tears which stained my cheeks.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see it was Zabdiel calling me.

What could he want? Hasn't he left?

I clicked the green button and brought up my phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey Jesus, I just saw the photos of you coming out the hospital."Zabdiel said over the phone in an worried tone. "I'm just checking up if you are alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, what about youse?"

"We are good, can I ask why you were in the hospital?"

"Something has happened to Vienna."I replied as I let out a sigh. "It isn't clear of what's happened but something had happened."

"Is she o-okay?"

"She's stable."

"Well I'm getting the next flight out to Barcelona."

"Are you sure? I can update you on everything, you guys are really busy yourself and she wou-"

He cut me off. "We are coming, able to pick us up from the airport?"

"Yeah sure."

"See you."

"See ya."

He hung up, I let out a sigh and brought my hands up to my face in frustration.

-

"You are picking them up from the airport then?"Coutinho asked as he brought his coffee cup to his lips.

I nodded. "Yeah, Zabdiel asked me to and I said okay."

"Is this really a good idea though? She wasn't a big of fan of them though."Neymar said as he looked at us. "And why would they come all this way for someone that doesn't even like them?"

Denis looked at us. "That's true, you saw her reaction when she saw them in camp Nou."

"And she always distanced herself away from them too."Sergi added with a nod.

"Then why are they coming all this way? Miami to Barca is a long ass way though."Neymar said with a questioning look on his face.

"Well you can ask all these questions when they come."I said as I rolled my eyes at Neymar.

"Okay.. What's going on with Ney and Jesus now?"Denis asked as he looked at us.

I pulled a nasty look at Neymar and turned to Denis. "Nothing."

"Lies!"Sergi called out as he looked at me with a look.

"It's nothing."Neymar lied as he looked at them. "Just some playful banter."

"Where did Marc disappear to?"Sergi asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, your guess is a good as mine."

Coutinho looked at us and let out a sigh. "Jesus and Neymar, can I speak to you two outside please?"

Neymar nodded, I looked at Coutinho for a second not really wanting to but he gave me yes you are look.

We walked outside, Coutinho looked at us both. "This has to stop, we can't do this anymore and especially if Zabdiel and Joel are coming."

"I don't know what his problem is with me though."Neymar said as he let out a sigh.

I looked at Neymar. "Yes you do, you knocked up Vienna."

"I didn't though! I haven't seen her outside of training for ages."

"Lies!"

Neymar rolled his eyes at me. "What are you going to do anyway? Nothing."

I looked at him, ready to attack him but Coutinho stood in the middle of us. "Stop this."Coutinho said as he let out a sigh. "She's in a hospital bed, can hear everything so stop it!"

Neymar nodded. "Yeah you are right."

Neymar took a step forward, he brought his hand out wanting to shake my hand.

I took a step back and turned around, I walked into the room and sat down on the edge of Vienna's bed as Sergi and Denis told her what happened in training the other day.

I've got more coming but I just feel so drained out.

Prince Royce and cnco collabing is a dream, it totally is! I've always wanted that to happen and it actually has!

I love the song so much and I relate to it so much, I really do!

AYY I died watching the video too!

Thanks for reading and putting up with my shitty writing.

Besos 😘

Halayna x