Chapter Thirty-Two

Few days after.

Neymar's P.O.V

Zabdiel looked at me as I took the seat next to Vienna. He let out a sigh. "Thank you for being there for her when I couldn't."

"Man, it isn't your fault. She probably didn't mean to push you guys away."I said as I looked at him with a gentle smile on my face. "And if she did, she had her reasons."

"I miss her so much, I wish she came with us to Miami instead of leaving to Italy."Zabdiel said, full of sadness sat on his face.

"Come on, don't do the I wish things and the what ifs because they seriously mess up with your head."

"But I can't help it."

"No one can, just focus on the idea that she'll gunna wake up and give you a hug."

The nurse walked in with a bouquet of flowers and a card in her hand, she set it on the table and handed me the card. "Someone has sent this in, they never left a name or anything."

I nodded as I looked down at the card then looked up at her. "Thank you."

Then she left the room.

Zabdiel looked at the flowers as I looked at the flowers too. "Blue orchids."Me and Zabdiel whispered at the same time.

Then we both looked at each other with a weird look on our faces.

Zabdiel then let out a sigh. "Can you open the card?"

I nodded. I opened the evenlope to see it was a card saying get well soon then I opened the card.

"I'm gunna read it."

"Dale."

Dear Vi,

Things haven't been well for the both of us, and I know, trust me I know what's happened and it's best if I leave and just not come back into your life again.

Because I'll ruin everything for you, that's something I don't want to do.

You know I want you but that's a secret I try to hide but I can't have you.

We are bound to break and my hands are tied.

I left this for you, I know you'll love it anyway.

I'm sorry, I didn't want to leave again but I have to

"Does it say who it's from though?"Zabdiel asked with a confused expression on his face.

"No."I replied with a shrug of my shoulder and looked at the card once more. "What's the poem supposed to mean though?"

"I don't know, I've heard it somewhere but I've forgotten."

"Who would send her this card though?"

Then it clicked in my hand, what if it's the father of her baby?

Ay Papi, he's gunna die if he thinks he's gunna leave her in a coma.

Oof, I've got some beatings to do.

How dare he? He should even be lucky that she set eyes on him.

"I don't know."Zabdiel replied then looked at me.

He was going to open his mouth but he paused. Then he opened his mouth. "Do you know who it is?"

I looked up at him, really wanted to tell him but knew I couldn't tell him. "I'm just thinking about something else."

Zabdiel let out a sigh then his hand rubbed the back of his neck. "Why don't you read the poem out? Maybe it trigger something."

"Well let's hope then."

I cleared my throat and looked down at the card. "In a desert, once, in an hunt, did I find, with a radiant smile, a flower so fair; Sadly I approached and sighed ' Ah! Oh are you too - a hapless flower from beloved hair. Frail fingers, wouldn't take you to a soft face so close nor would you be kissed by lips delicate and Rose' with a silent smile ' Don't lose heart!' This desert I wouldn't give up for the garden of Iran. A military I am of while legions are there. Amadist this crushed soil I stand apart. In this grey desert a flamboyant flame of divine light am I?"

Zabdiel eyes brimmed with tears as my eyes did the same.

He got up and walked out of the room, I looked at Vienna and took a hold of her hand.

I kissed her hand then a drop of my tears fell onto her hand. "You have to wake up, we need you."

A few seconds, her eyes began to fluttered

I hope you guys enjoyed it! Thanks for reading and I know it's everywhere!

Besos 😘

Halayna x