Chapter Twenty-Six

Neymar's P.O.V

I looked at my hands, just looking at the lifeline on my hand seeing how long it was and how it was shaped.

Tears streamed down my face like Niagara Falls, I let out a sniff with my mind wrapped into a million thoughts.

Someone knocked her up before I could.

She found someone and it wasn't me.

She loved someone else which wasn't me.

She moved on from me

But what did she move on from? We like each other but we never turned it into anything no matter how hard we tried.

I never asked her out for date or try to tell her about my feelings properly instead of her walking in on me and innesita's conversation.

"I really like her Innestia, I don't know why but it's something about her."I said as I let out a sigh and looked at him. "I've never been like this before."

Innestia let out a soft chuckle. "Love st first sight eh? She's only been here for a few days."

"But she's amazing, the moment she walked in and Pep introduced her I was li-"

I cut myself off to see her stood by Sergi and Marc making jokes but she looked at me and smiled indicating she did hear me somehow.

My cheeks crept up to the colour red, Innestia let out another chuckle. "Aw, she made you blush! Usually it's the other way round."

"How am I going to do this?"I whispered.

"It's going to be tough but if you really do, grow some and do something about it."

I never did didn't I? Because I was such a chicken and never did anything.

Then I fucked around with a million girls when she was there, I probably made her feel like shit and she was probably waiting for me to say something.

She had to be.

Now she's pregnant with someone's else baby.

Weird thing is I actually would like to know who he is, is it someone we know or is it someone we don't?

I'm in love with her and I fucked it all up.

Something I always do.

My phone began to ring, I pulled it out of my pocket to see it was Bruna calling me.

I clicked the red button, I couldn't be ask with her bullshit right now.

It's her fault that I wasn't here when I should of been.

Vienna could of died last night and I wouldn't of known.

I hadn't even seen Vienna in so long because I was too in Bruna to distract myself from her.

I hurt her too didn't I? Ignoring her and bringing Bruna all the time.

But she was right about her.

"Ney, she isn't good for you."Vienna said as she let out a sigh and looked at me. "She isn't what anyone of us would want you with."

"Don't Vienna."

"She treats you like a dog, that's something I never thought you would let someone do you again."

"Don't."

"Tell me at least one thing that's nice with her, that she's nice with you about."

I paused for a second, thinking back to the weeks I spent with Bruna.

"See, please don't this Neymar, you are going to hurt yourself emotionally and mentally."

"Vienna, I can't stand to be alone anymore in that big house. I feel alone, I feel like I haven't got anyone, I want someone to love me and she's good enough for me now."

"She doesn't love you though because if she did, why is she treating you like this?"

"Vienna, can you not? Just don't."

"She's going to break you in the end then what you've been feeling will be thousands times more worse. Walk away now, it'll be a pinch of pain other then later on when it'll kill you. Save yourself from it."

I brought my hands to my face, I wiped the tears away and let out a sniff. "I well and truly fucked up everything didn't I?"

I moved the hands away from my face, I took a deep breath and let it out.

I walked back to the room as I put my phone on silent.

Marc wasn't there, only Coutinho who was sat in the same place as before.

I sat down on Marc's seat and looked at Coutinho. "Where did Marc go?"

"He left straight after you, I would of thought he would of went after you or Jesus."

"Well it wasn't me."

Coutinho nodded then looked at Vienna. "I really want her to wake up and say it was all a joke."

"You aren't the only one."I said with a soft chuckle.

Coutinho's phone began to ring, Coutinho pulled a confused face as he pulled his phone out. He looked at the caller ID and looked at me. "It's Joel."

"Which Joel?"

"Joel Pimentel, what does he want?"

"I don't know maybe you should answer it."

Coutinho tapped the accept button and brought the phone to his ear, he began to speak as I looked at Vienna.

I took a hold of her hand, I squeezed her hand and looked at her. "Whether you wake up now, or in six months or even if you don't; we are still here for you and for our niece or nephew."

"Because we love you so much, you made our lives so much better. Who knew that physiotherapist who fixed our broken bones could also mend bones could also fix our broken hearts and our broken souls."

After a few mintues, Coutinho put his phone and looked at me. "He said he was the article of Jesus leaving the hospital and asked me what's wrong."

"Shit, there's paps outside the hospital already? Can't we get rid of them?"

"Forget that because they are on the way back here now, they are coming."

"What?!"

"They are on their way back to Spain."

So I'm thinking to do a Jesus PoV next and a Marc one? Yeah or no?

Please leave opinions and thanks for reading

Besos 😘

Halayna x