Chapter nine

•Next Day•

•Vienna's P.O.V•

"So James is your new boyfriend now?"Jesus asked with a grin on his face, nudging me as I picked up the salsa in front of me.

"I've got salsa with me right now."I said as I rolled my eyes playfully. "And James is someone I work with you, same as you."

"Oh really?"Jesus said as he looked at me with a really look.

I nodded.

"Does he become the one who doesn't have the key to the apartment one?"Sergi asked as he sat down next to me, holding a bag of tortilla chips.

"I thought that was you."Denis said with a grin on his face.

"I've g the key along with your girl's key."Sergi said with a cocky grin on his face as he looked at Denis.

Neymar and Coutinho began to laugh ever so hard, not be able to contain their laughter where as I was trying my best not to.

Denis let out a gasp and looked at him. "No you didn't.."

Then he looked at Neymar and Coutinho.

"Lo siento but that was actually a good comeback."Coutinho said trying to stop his laughter.

Neymar went red, not be able to stop his laughter.

Jesus rolled his eyes and looked at me with a smirk on his face. "So has the first date happened or is it going to happen?"

"Jesus, you've always had a creative imagination haven't you?"

"I'm just saying what I simply see in front of me."Jesus replied with a shrug of his shoulder.

"Sometimes what you see is wrong."Sergi said as he looked at him.

Jesus let out a scoff. "Dime, tell me one thing I've seen is wrong."

Denis let out a laugh. "There are a number of things."

"Such as?"

"The time when you thought me and Rafella was going out."Sergi said as he looked at Jesus with a look, Neymar stopped his laughter and looked at Sergi. "Because of you, Neymar was gunna punch me."

"C'mon, everyone knew about your kiss."Jesus said as he looked at him.

Coutinho threw a look at Jesus to shut up, I let put a sigh and smiled. "We've gotta finish the Versace season."

"Wait, he kissed my sister?"Neymar asked with his eyebrows knitted into confusion. "I thought nothing happened, I just thought Jesus was drunk."

"You know what? Why don't we hit that new club in town?"Denis suggested trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, we can round up the rest to come with us too."Coutinho added with a nod of agreement.

Sergi cheeks heated up to the colour red then he looked down at his hands, looking at his fingers in detail.

"Well what did you to do with my sister?"Neymar asked as he looked at Sergi, trying to stay calm as he possible could.

"Ney, nothing even happened between him and your sister."I replied as I looked at him. "You can even ask Rafella yourself, nothing happened. Jesus just thought they would make such a great couple but they never did happen did they?"