Chapter Eight

•Next Day•

•Vienna's P.O.V•

Pep looked at me with his hands in his pocket. "Vienna, you will be doing the medical on James."

I nodded. "Yeah sure, will Fred be back in time though?"

"He's not coming in today, his wife still isn't well."Pep replied as he looked at me with a shrug of his shoulder. "You'll be on your own but don't worry, there's no time limt."

I nodded once again and turned around to see all of them stood there, Denis Saurez looked at me and smiled. "Good luck!"

"I wonder how she'll act around james."Neymar said with a shrug of his shoulder. "The way she is with us or really nice."

"Hey! I'm really nice actually!"I said as I rolled my eyes at him playfully.

Coutinho let out a soft chuckle and looked at me. "Yeah, you really are."

"He's only saying that because he doesn't want to be punched by you."Marc said with a laugh.

"Oh, Mr green giant has decided to open his mouth today."I said as I folded my arms against his chest. "Shouldn't you be picking out corn?"

"Haha."Marc said letting out a fake laugh for a second then looked at me with a cocky grin on his face. "I wasn't the one who said taller guys are attractive yesterday was I?"

"I'm gunna slap your ass in a mintue."

Marc turned around to show his ass and turned over his shoulder and looked at me. "Here's my ass, you gunna slap it?"

"She's said in a mintue Marc."Jesus said as he rolled his eyes playfully at him. "We all know you want her to."

Messi let out a laugh and looked at me."Good luck, you'll do great!"

"You'll do great, you've worked with Neymar so he can't be as worse as him can be?"Coutinho said with a smile on his face.

Neymar looked at Coutinho with a dirty look. "I see how it is now."

"Thanks guys, the only supportive people I've got."

"What about me?"Saurez said as he looked at me, dragging Coutinho with him to train.

"You too."

"That's not fair!"Neymar yelled as he looked at Saurez then back at me. "Since when?"

Saurez looked at me with a grin on his face then looked at Neymar. "Always."

"Don't believe that chiz."Neymar said shaking his head a little to the side.

"Vamos! We gotta carry on with our training."Pique said as he looked at Neymar and Marc who were mumbling about something.

Sergi looked at me and smiled. "I'll see you in a bit, good luck."

"Thanks."

They all went off to train, I left the pitch and walked to my office which was the medical room.

I sat down on the bed, with my phone in my head just scrolling down my newsfeed to see a photo of Riki and the guys.

Seeing Chris's face...