Chapter Twenty

Few days after.

Vi's P.O.V

I turned on the kettle, wanting it to hurry up and heat itself up right now so I could have my soup.

My finger tapped against the counter, just ever so lost in my thoughts about everything and how everything is such a mess right now.

It's a mess because I made it a mess didn't I?

"Hola! Anyone at home?"Marc said as he closed the door behind him. "It's Marc, not a burglar."

"Just incase you get the bat out again and try to whack me."He added with a chuckle.

He walked into the kitchen, he looked at me as he took a seat at the bar. His arms leaned against the counter, looking ever so fine with those eyes of his on me.

"Well is Vi in today or is she with the fairies?"Marc asked with a raise of his eyebrow.

I looked at him. "Well if I was away with the fairies, I wouldn't tell you."

"Don't go start making fun out of my love for tinker bell."Marc replied with a fake annoyed look on his face.

I held up a soup packet and looked at him. "Want one?"

"Back on the soup are we?"Marc replied as he looked at me. "Why?"

"I just felt like having a soup, you tarodo."I said as I rolled my eyes at him. "It isn't a crime."

"Nothing is a crime for you."Marc said as he looked at me with a look. "And that's true."

"Fuck off Marc."

"What's wrong with you?"

"You."

"What did I do?"Marc asked with a confused and worried expression on his face.

I let out a sigh and looked at him. "I'm sorry, I just don't know what's wrong with me today."

"It's okay, I should be apologising too."Marc said with another sigh. "Sorry I didn't come around the other day, I just had a lot going with Eric's stupid wedding stuff."

"Well you've got two months for that to end."I said with a soft chuckle.

"He has me doing everything that Mara wants for the wedding instead of his ass getting up."Marc said with a frustrated groan.

"Well siblings."I said as I shrugged my shoulders. "Annoying as hell but sometimes alright."

"Wise words."

"Don't you know? I'm full of them."

He let out a soft chuckle. "You are full of everything aren't you?"

"Just aren't full of happiness."I replied in a jokey tone.

Marc looked at me with are fucking kidding me look."Really? Because you are full of happiness, you are everything that someone needs; all it is that person hasn't came along."

I smacked my lips together and nodded. "Yup or that person doesn't even exist."

"How much times do me and Coutinho have to tell you not to put yourself down?"Marc said as he looked at me. "It isn't your fault that guys are dicks and realise things later."

"You just admitted it yourself."I said with a soft chuckle as I emptied the content of the sachet in the mug.

"Well I'm not a dick nor are the guys are but sometimes they are some."Marc said as he looked at me. "They'll be a few heartaches before you get to the one."

"Been through too much though."I muttered under my breath as I stirred my soup.

Marc got up from the seat, he walked over to me and looked at me. "Put the soup down, we are going to live a little."

"How?"

"Just we are going to go somewhere."

-

"The park was the best you could do."I said with a laugh as I sat down on the couch.

"You had fun though."Marc said as he sat down next to me, with the pizza box on his lap.

"Yeah I actually did."

He opened the pizza box, he handed me a slice and I ate it as we just chatted about what we were watching on the tv.

Marc put the finished pizza box on the coffee table and turned to me. "Feel any better?"

"Yeah I do."

"That's all I need was for you to feel good."

"Well thank you."

He looked at me with such passion, he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear as he placed his hand on my cheek.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this."Marc whispered then brought his lips onto mine, moving in sync with mine.

He began to leave trails of kisses on my jaw, down on my neck me letting out a moan as I wanted more and more.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, his lips came to stop and he looked at me as my legs wrapped themselves around him.

"Do you want this?"Marc asked as he looked at me.

I nodded. "I want this and I want it right now."

I pressed my lips against his as he took his tshirt off, wanting Marc more then ever right now.

So guys, surprise oh surprise came and there is many more.

Please do tell me thoughts, and if you feel like this got too rushed or whatever it is.

And if you ship Chris with vi or Marc and Vi or who else you think she suits, please leave it in the comments

Thank you

Besos 😘

Halayna x