Chapter Three

•Vienna's P.O.V•

I let out a frustrated sigh as I threw my bag against the couch, I threw my hands in the air as my teeth clenched against each other making me even more pissed off then i already was.

I walked over to the kitchen, I walked to the fridge and opened the fridge to see my fans of coke were gone.

I really do need to get that key off Jesus don't I?

Drinking my supply of coke for the week!

My phone pinged, I let out another sigh in annoyance wondering who the hell would be texting me right now.

I looked down at my phone to see it was from a unknown number.

Unknown number~ Hey, I got your number from Anouk, I was wondering if we could meet up when I get in Italy? Just us two?

Who the fuck could be this? Eh?

My mind began to wonder who would send me a message like this, but it said Anouk, got your number from Anouk, it can only mean one thing.

"Eurgh!"I yelled on the top of my lungs in frustration as I kicked the cupboard door. "How could she?"

"Taking it out on the cupboard now?"Coutinho's voice echoes as he walked into my apartment.

I turned over my shoulder and looked at him, holding a pizza box in his hand and his other hand holding a white plastic bag showing the coke label through it.

"Not now."

He placed the pizza box on the coffee table and held up the bag. "I brought your favourite."

"I'm not in the mood right now."I muttered as I let out a sigh, shaking my head to the side.

He placed the bag onto the coffee table and walked over to me as I brought my hands onto my face, with someone on my mind.

He pulled my hands away from my face and looked at me with a concerned expression on his face. "What's wrong? Has something happened?"

"It's nothing."

He let out a sigh. "Can you just tell me now? You know I don't like the nothing thing."

"It's nothing."

He looked up at me with a are you kidding me look. "It's something now tell me before Neymar and Marc are here to bombard you with millions of questions of what's wrong."

He reminded me so much of Zabdiel, the way he was concerned about me and always wanted me around; looks after me and everything.

"It's just someone from my past decided to blast me, asking me if we could meet up."I replied with a shrug of my shoulder as I looked at him. "It's nothing, it's actually stupid."

"This person from the past sounds like a tarodo, not worth an ounce of your time."Coutinho said softly as he looked at me, bringing my hands by my side but was still holding on them."But if you want to meet up with the person, do it but if you don't, don't force yourself too."

"You are right."

"Hello mí gente!"Marc yelled on the top of his lungs, walking into my apartment.