Chapter Twelve

Few days after.

•Vienna's P.O.V•

Marc and Jesus looked at Pep, their faces ever so yellow and pale as they tried to keep a smile on their face.

"Marc looks like he's gunna puke."Saurez said as he looked at Marc.

"Jesus looks like he's gunna pass out any second."Jordi said with a chuckle, taking a sip of his water.

Pique cocked his head a little to the side and looked at me. "What did you guys do last night? You all look so.."

My hand touched the side of my head, trying to remember what happened last night and I knew what happened but didn't want to say.

"It isn't coming to me at the moment."I replied as I looked at them with a look.

"Well I remember a few things about last night."Neymar said with a cocky grin on his face.

My cheeks flushed to the colour red, thinking about what me and Neymar did last night.

I placed my hands on my cheeks and looked at Neymar. "Shut up."

"Wait, what did you guys do last night?"Messi asked as he raised his eyebrow. "Did you two?.."

Neymar smirked as he folded his arms against his chest, he shrugged his shoulder. "Maybe..."

I shuddered and pulled a disgusted face. "Eurghhhh no!"

Messi raised his eyebrows and looked at me with a serious look. "Tell us Vi, did you and Neymar?"

"No!"

Coutinho appeared next to me, eating a ice lolly.

"You can even ask Coutinho!"I said as I looked at them.

"Ask me what?"Coutinho asked as he licked his lolly.

"Did Neymar and v-"

Coutinho cut off Messi straight away and looked at him with a look. "Hell to the no! We all were together last night at the club."

"Well what happened last night?"Saurez asked with a curious look on his face. "Tell us."

"Well if you are so desperate to know, you should of came then."Neymar replied with a shrug of his shoulder.

"Why are you all standing there having a mother's meeting?!"Pep yelled as he looked at us all. "I thought you all were just getting water!"

Marc touched the side of his head and let out a little ow.

Sergi, Denis and James appeared with grins on their faces, Sergi looked at me. "Did you find your phone?"

"I think Jesus ate it last night or drank it."I replied as I let out a sigh. "He had my phone last night, he was taking the photos and videos."

"Mhm.. But you aren't the sort of person to be on your phone 24/7."James said with a shrug of his shoulder. "You aren't missing it."

"That's true but I kinda still need it."

I needed it for Riki to text me whenever he was going to come here so I couldn't be here but I don't know because my phone has gone on its walkies.