Chapter Twenty-Two

Next Day.

Vienna's P.O.V

I handed Jesus a water bottle as I sat down on the grass, crossed legged and by Denis.

"You aren't going to thank her?"James asked as he looked at Jesus with a confused look on his face.

Jesus looked at James. "Sorry father, thank you for reminding me."

Jesus turned to me with a smile on his face."Thanks vi."

I nodded. "It's okay."

"Is Neymar actually not going to sit with us and be with Bruma?"Sergi said with a look of disbelief on his face.

"Her name is Bruna, not Bruma."I corrected him as I looked at him. "Same way you hate it when people sometimes call you Sergio instead of Sergi."

"You are only person who says that to me."Sergi said as he looked at me with are you really look.

"Well, what can I say? I'm special."I said with a smile on my face.

Marc looked at me for a few seconds as I looked down, feeling his gaze on me and feeling my cheeks creeping up to the colour red.

Coutinho appeared; with his phone in his hand and looked at us all. "You aren't going to believe who was on the phone just now."

"Surprise us."Denis replied as he looked up at Coutinho.

"Remember the other night?"Coutinho asked as he looked at them, hoping to see an answer on their faces instead a bunch of clueless faces.

"What night?"Marc asked as he looked at him with a confused look.

"That night with those boys? At Jesus's house, well Joel just rang me to tell me that they are leaving tomorrow."Coutinho explained as he took a sip of a water bottle."They've invited us to go out with them somewhere tonight."

"The singers, you mean?"Sergi said as he looked at Coutinho.

He nodded. "Yeah, I said we all can go. It was nice hanging out with them."

"Are you sure?"James asked as he looked at Coutinho. "They were nice and everything but..."

"No one was saying this the other day when you invited them into my house."Jesus replied as he rolled his eyes at them.

"Come on, let's go and it'll be fun."Coutinho said with a smile on his face.

"Fine, we'll go."Sergi said as he nodded at Coutinho. "You never know, it might be fun."

"Yeah, the other night with them was fun."Denis added.

"Yeah so fun that you couldn't even remember the night you had with them."

Coutinho looked at me. "You went asleep as soon as."

"Yeah, I know."

"But why say that then?"Jesus asked as he looked at me.

"Because you didn't even remember them now you are like let's go out with them again."

"So? Do you have a problem with it or something?"James asked with a questioning look on his face.

"Well you guys have short memory loss don't you? Become older men before Saurez and Messi did."

"Shut up now, are you going to come with us?"Coutinho said as he looked at me.

"No, I've got a few things to do."I replied as I looked at him. "It's important."

"Like what?"Sergi asked as he looked at me with I don't believe you look.

"I've got life you know."

Denis looked at me with stop fucking with us look."That's a lie, what are you doing tonight?"

"I've gotta catch up with paperwork with Messi's injury."I replied with a shrug of my shoulder. "Then I'm going to go sleep."

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?"Coutinho asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Why are we asking her for? We usually drag her ass anyway even if it's a no or not."Denis replied as he looked at Coutinho.

I turned to Denis, my hand curled into a fist and I punched his shoulder, he placed his hand on his shoulder and let out an ow.

"I'm not going with you and that's final, you guys go but I'm not."I said sternly as I looked at them all."Next time someone asks me, I'm gunna punch them so hard."

"Someones violent streak has appeared out."Pique said with a soft chuckle as he walked over to us.

"It's nothing."

Coutinho let out a sigh and looked at pique. "Going somewhere tonight, wanna join us?"

Pique nodded. "Yeah sure, I don't mind as long as Shaks gets to tag along."

"Yeah she can."Coutinho said with a nod then looked at Marc. "Never heard anything from you, are you coming?"

"Got Eric's wedding thing tonight."Marc replied as he looked at coutinho. "If it gets cancelled, I'll text you for sure."

"Well that's you and vi not going then."Sergi said as he moved his lips around.

Jesus had a suspicious look on his face, he nodded. "Well okay then."

-

I flipped through the channels to see nothing was on the tv, this was getting boring but it beats being out with Joel and them.

Something I can't bring myself to do ever again.

The doorbell rang, I let out a sigh as I got up from the couch, mentally coming up with an argument if it was Coutinho at the door.

I walked over to the door and opened the door, ready to say something only to see Marc stood there.

He looked at me with a smile on his face and held up a white plastic bag. "Well, I figured out you'll be alone tonight and want some company?"

I let out a soft chuckle, a smile appeared on my face. "Well it sounds pretty good."

He let out a soft chuckle then he walked into the apartment as I closed the door behind him.

We walked to the couch, he sat down as I sat down with the plastic bag set in the middle of us.

Silence sat itself in the atmosphere, both of us not knowing what to say or do because we didn't even talk about last night.

"Marc?"

Marc looked at me. "Yeah?"

"Urm..."

Then silence sat itself again between us, Marc got up and looked at me. "Things are weird between us, it was a mistake coming."

I quickly got up, I took a step closer to him and looked at him. "It wasn't a mistake you coming, I enjoy your company."

"But things are just so wei-"

I cut him off by placing my lips against his, he pulled away for a second and looked at me as he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"You know what will happen to us."He whispered as he looked at me. "What if I ca-"

"Just kiss me Marc."

He placed his lips against mine ever so passionately, our lips moved in sync together.

It slowly progressed as he began to kiss my neck ever so softly but passionately, making us both want more.

I quickly pulled his top off as he pulled nine off but then the doorbell rang....

I can't study guys and it's really bad, things are starting to go haywire and just as I thought I was on top of everything, it's coming crashing down.

I don't know what to do but thanks for reading

Besos 😘

Halayna x