Chapter Twenty-Eight

Marc's P.O.V

I found myself outside Vienna's apartment, I looked at the door for a few seconds.

I brought my hand up to knock, the realisation that she wasn't going to be there hit me.

My eyes brimmed with tears as I let out a sigh, just wanting her back right now and carry her to her bed.

She shouldn't be laying on that bed all alone and like that.

She should be laying with me, in my bed and me whispering sweet things in her ear then she'll let out a little giggle.

A tear trickled down my cheek, I quickly wiped the tear away.

My other hand was in my pocket, after a few seconds the keys jingled as I brought them out.

Vienna giving me a key to her apartment.

"I've gave you all key but don't make me regret it."She said as she handed us all one.

"That means Jesus is gunna be eating your food 24-7."Denis said with a chuckle.

Jesus looked at him and rolled his eyes. "Mhm... Don't want to eat your food do I now? God knows how much hair will be in there."

"Only one time it happened."Denis muttered as he tolled his eyes at him.

I let out a soft chuckle and looked at them. "It always has to be you two."

Vienna nodded in agreement then looked at me. "You've got your key don't you?"

I nodded.

"Well you are one of the many few I trust here."Vienna said with a soft chuckle.

That brought all uproars and arguments.

Tears trickled down my face as I opened the door to her apartment, my hands became sweaty pools.

I looked at the apartment, stood from the doorway. She isn't here and it felt so dull, there was no excitement or that welcoming feeling she gave us.

I took a step into the apartment and closed the door behind me. I just looked at the wall at the far back with the canvas with all of us on it with her.

From the match when we killed Manchester United.

"It's freezing."Vienna said as she folded her hands against her chest. "Beat their asses but make sure my ass doesn't get out on that pitch."

"You are a physiotherapist, you are supposed to be out there."Luis said with a raise of his eyebrow.

"It's cold thoughh."

"Well we can't any make any promises."Coutinho said then pointed at Neymar. "Especially him, he's mainly the reason you are out on the pitch."

It took Neymar a few seconds to realise then he let out a gasp and looked at coutinho. "Then you go and tell them to stop fouling me then!"

Messi patted his back. "They foul us all, not just you."

I looked at Vienna with a grin on my face."Maybe you should tell the opposite team."

She pulled a disgusted face. "Lingard is there and I dislike him a lot."

"Whys that?"

"Because he isn't like you guys."She replied as she looked at me.

Denis ran over to us, he held up his phone and looked at us. "Photo time!"