Chapter Thirteen

Zabdiel looked at me with a face full of confusion. "Vienna?"

I swiftly quickly turned to pep, my back turned away from them and looked at him with a look. "I was with Marc and Jesus, they don't seem too good so may i ask what you needed me for?"

Pep looked at me with his hands on his hip. "Vienna, I'm sure they both are fine. I need you to do this tour for me."

"Where are the tour guides?"I asked as I let out a sigh, looking at him with an annoyed look. "It's their job where as mine to is to make sure the players are in good health."

Shit, that sounded so bratty.

Pep looked at me with a shocked expression on his face then took a hold of my arm and walked me over to the side.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"Pep asked as he looked at me. "Last time I checked I was your boss."

"I don't want to do the tour thing."I replied as I let out a sigh."I'm sure Denis and them can do it themselves."

"Well don't you think they could turn around and say they are footballers and shouldn't do the tour?"Pep said as he looked at me with a furious look on his face. "So no, you are going to do this with them whether you like it or not."

"Pep you know me don't you? I never say no to you on anything you ask me to do but please, don't make me do this."

"It's only a tour and you are part of the team."Pep said with a serious face on. "So you have to."

Pep turned around and walked over to them, making me follow him. I stood next to Neymar, looking down at my feet not wanting to make any eye contact with anyone.

"Richard, can you calm yourself down please?"Hannah said as she let out a sigh.

"He's like a child at a sweet shop."Anouk said with a chuckle.

"Fuck, okay;Neymar Jr, Luis Saurez and Denis Saurez are in front of me."Richard said, trying to calm himself down.

Neymar let out a soft chuckle."You can touch me if you don't believe that we are real."

"Daddy, stop embrassing me!"I heard a little girl say in a snappy tone.

I looked up to see a little girl, looked a lot like Richard holding his hand with a smile on her face.

Fuck.. That's his kid.

That's my niece standing right there, in front of me.

Neymar knelt down to her, he took a hold of her hand and smiled. "Well what's your name?"

"Eden."She replied in an excited tone, letting go of Richard's hand. "Eden Camacho."

"That's a pretty name."Neymae said with a soft chuckle.

"Well all of you guys can thank me for that."Benji said as he looked at Richard and Hannah.

Zabdiel's eyes were focused onto me, him wanting to say something but he didn't.

Denis looked at Erick, a little girl was stood by him and let out a yawn.

Denis smiled. "Oh is someone tired already? We haven't even started the tour yet!"

She let out a chuckle. "Can we start it? I really want to see the pitches!"