Chapter Eighteen

Next Day.

Vi's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered opened with a pair of arms wrapped around me, pulling me towards him every so warmly.

Making me feel something which I haven't felt in such a long time.

Inhaling his scent which was all over me made me feel ever so intoxicated, I placed my hand against his and closed my eyes again with a smile on my face.

My eyes opened in shock after a second, realising what happened last night.

I quickly sat up, wishing that it was all a dream or a facade or something to make this not real at all.

"Last night was something."Chris said as he sat up on the bed, his hand going through his hair.

He cocked a grin on his face. "You've changed a lot though."

I looked at him, I blinked a few times then my cheeks heated up to the colour red as soon as I realised my breast were on display.

I quickly grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around my chest, I looked at Chris. "Y-You need to leave."

"Why? Afraid one of your footballer bouncers are gunna find out?"Chris said as he looked at me with a raise of his eyebrow.

It's going to break Neymar's heart, all the rest are gunna be so angry with me too.

"C-Chris, please just leave."

Chris let out a chuckle then turned his back to me, picking up something and sild it on.

He stood up and turned to me. "Always has been in you hasn't it? Leaving, running instead of sorting it out."

My eyes brimmed with tears as I looked at him. "D-Don't."

"The worse thing about all of this is the fact I'm still in love with you, no matter what I do."Chris explained as he looked at me with a face full of hurt, he brought his finger up to the side of his head."You are in here, I drink and drink to block you out but you are still there. I want to bleach the memories out but I can't because you still are there."

"I actually thought maybe after this night, there is some hope but is there? Does hope even exist at all?"Chris added then he turned around and walked into the bathroom.

Tears trickled down my face as I got out of the bed, I put on my knickers and bra on along with my jeans on.

Chris walked in, he looked down at the floor and picked up his tshirt as his jeans were on already.

He put his tshirt on as I put on mine, he picked up his trainers and his jacket from the chair, he walked to the door.

"Chris?"

He turned over his shoulder and looked at me with a cold look. "I know, it's a secret and a mistake, no one is to know."

I nodded. "Yeah, thank you."

He turned back around swiftly and opened the door then left the room, I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

I'm such a horrible person.

How? If I'm saving myself from getting hurt again.

Saving myself from damage which won't be undone.

I can't go back there even if I did last night.

I threw water on my face and turned around, I walked into the bedroom and cleaned it up a bit then I left the bedroom and walked downstairs to see Marc and Coutinho with Erick in the kitchen.