Family Dinner| Ski Mask The Slump god

Y/n Pov

"Hi mommmm" I say threw the phone " Hii baby I was wondering if you and Stokeley would want to come for dinner at my place since I haven't met him yet " she says " sure why not what time do you want us there" I say " uh well it's 4 right now so how about you come at 6" she says " ahh ok mom we will see you then love you" I say " bye love you" she says hanging up the phone. By now Stokeley was looking at me confused " babyyy we going to my moms house at 6" I say stoke jumps up and looks at me " wait what what what hold up huh" he says all in one breath " first baby calm down and second baby my family is nice they will love you. You  just have to be on the good side of my brothers" I say " bruhhh I cant baby nah nope nah" he says waving his hands around " baby please for meeeeee" I say pulling him down on the couch " babyyyy" I say sitting on top of him " Baby what if they don't like me what if they hate me and they don't want me to date you" he says in a nervous tone " baby they will love you trust me even if they didn't like you and told me not to date you I still would but baby they wouldn't do that" I say looking into his eyes " but what about your older brothers they are all taller den me like shit your oldest brother is what 6'4 or 6'5  or something babyyy that is way taller den me" he says " haha lord baby don't be nervous I promise you everything will be fine" I say kissing his lips.

2 hours later

Ski drives into my moms driveway and turns the car off " ok baby lets go" I say opening the door and getting out I close my door and start walking " baby you'll do grea- baby" I say turning around to see him in the car " Jesus baby cmon" I say walking back to his door and opening it he gets out of the car " sorry baby I'm just scared to meet your family haven't had a real girl" he says walking up to me " aww baby ok ok let's go" I say holding his hand walking to the door. I knock on the door and right away the door opened to see my beautiful mom " mommmm" I say hugging her tight " baby god I haven't seen you in a while you look so beautiful" she says " aw thanks mom" I say " mom this is Boyfriend Stokeley and Stokeley this is my mom Henny" I say " finally Y/n talks about you all the time finally I see what she been talking about" she says " hi nice to meet you and aww Y/n " stoke says looking at me " ah can I have a hug" my mom says Jesus girl and her hugs. Stoke goes up to her and hugs her " Y/n the whole family here come on in both of you" she says opening the door. Me and stoke walk in putting our stuff down and walking to the living room where my two brothers and my baby sister( 7 months) were watching tv " HII guysss" I say they look at me and get up and run to me hugging me tight " ahhh little sissy home" My brother James says " hiii bro" I say " ok ok guys this is my boyfriend Stokeley" I say my two brothers  look at stoke and look back at me " hi" James says " Hi" My other brother Marcus says " Hi" stoke says. The one thing about my brothers they over super protective and they hate every guy I date literally last one I dated they beat him up it was bad " guys dinner time" my mom yells from the kitchen " coming" we all say. We walk to the kitchen and everyone takes there seat Stoke sits beside me and my two brothers on each side of the table my mom in front and my baby sister " so Stokeley how did you guys meet" my brother James ask " uh I was performing and Y/n performed right after me and I loved her music so I went her to her and I started talking to her and we got to know each other that night" stoke says nervously " aw your. Singer or" my mom asks him " I'm a rapper" he says " awww that's really cool" my mom says "how long have y'all been dating" My brother Marcus asks " a year and 4 months" he says looking directly at my brother " ah Y/n didn't say anything bout that" My brother looks me " aye aye enough" my mom says.

20 minutes later we all finished eating my mom asked a lot of things like a lot and my brothers kinda talked to him not really Jesus I swear they are so annoying. We all sit in the living room and my brother turns off the tv " so stokeley do you love my sister" James asks " yes I do" stake says " ah you sure about that cause all the boys said that then left" Marcus says " aye" I say " no no it's alright Y/n and yes I do love her if I didn't love her I wouldn't have been here meeting her family and writing songs about her and yes Y/n I wrote a song about you" stoke says looking at my brothers then me " you ain't using her" James ask " no I would never use her I might look like a fuck boy who goes for every girl but I'm not like that Y/n changed me if it wasn't for her my career would be gone" Stoke says looking at me "aye heard you was in jail" Marcus's asks " yeah I was " Stoke says looking down " ayo I have to tell you something coming from both me and James" Marcus's says " ayo y'all prob hate me cause I have done shit in the past including jail but my last wish was to marry Y/n " stoke says looking down all sad. Wow I have never heard him say that " I'm only gonna say this once and I pray to god if you ever hurt her I will kill you I promise you that" James says getting up and Marcus following behind him as they stand in front of Stoke. Stoke looks up standing up " Out of all her boys I met your the only who who spoke confidently to us and the only guy who wanted to marry her" Marcus says " Ayo Y/n imma say this once never ever say I said it" he says looking at me what the " ok" I say confused " I approve of this guy he's cool asf" my brothers say at the same time. My mom walks in " did I heard that right" she asks confused " Ok good you heard it to wasn't just me" I say "nice to meet you bro" my brother Marcus shakes stokes hand and then James shakes his head " ayo wanna play fortnite" my brother James asked " hell yeah" stoke says as they all walk fast upstairs " mom you see this right" I ask " uh uh yeah that's strange" my mom says laughing.

1 hour later

Me and stoke walk outside after saying goodbye to everyone. " so baby how is like being best friends with my brothers" I ask " they are cool asf how come you didn't get me to meet them sooner they lit asf" stoke says smiling "and you was scared because" I ask laughing " you know what shhh" he says hugging me " by the way about the marrying thing" I ask " ah I didn't say that" he says hugging me " haha Awww Baby" I say kissing his lips " since you made me meet your family next week you gonna meet mine" he says with a big ass smile.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS ONE I TRIED MY BEST BUT ANYWAY IF YALL WANT ANY TOPICS ON IMAGINES SEND REQUESTS 💛💛