Hurt| Scarlxrd

Y/n POV

It's 3am and Marius is still at the studio and I'm just waiting for him to come back I miss him so much he has been working really hard lately for his new album so he has been in the studio this past month and every day we are seeing each other less and less even tho we live with each other. I understand he loves his fans and his music but it just hurts that when I need him he's not here just for a day I want him just for a day is that to much to ask for I texted and called him we talked a little but he always said he needed to go and when he would come home he would just be tired and head to bed I know dating a rockstar rapper would be different but I never knew it would hurt this much so here I am sitting watching Netflix in the living room waiting for him to come back. Finally after a few minutes later I hear the door open and he walks in closing the door behind him when he sees the tv on then sees me "why you ain't upstairs" He asks "couldn't sleep" I say sitting up "you ok" He asks "nope" I say "Baby was wrong"he asks sitting beside me "don't worry we just gonna fight about it" I say to him "tell me babe"he asks "I miss you, you always come late now I know your doing work and music for the fans it's just that me and you barley have talked" I say in a sad tone "I have a lot of things to do and a lot of music to record" he says to me "I know but can you make a little time for me" I ask "babe I'm almost done" he asks "that doesn't make me feel better"I say "Like we live with each other we are dating you talk more to your gal friends then you talk with me now" I say in an angry tone "that ain't true" He says getting up "yes it is every night I make dinner for you and I think aye he might come home for dinner but what happens you don't come you don't show up and I end up eating by myself" I say "sometimes I wonder why I ever dating a rapper" I say quietly "what did you say" he asks "nothing" I say "aye stop saying that fucking shit I have a job I have shit to do ok you don't all you do is model and make guys horny that's all you do I write and rap fans need me" He says and that shit hurt me deep "AT LEAST I MAKE AN EFFORT TO SEE YOU" I yell "AND I DON'T I TRY MY BLOODY BEST TO MAKE AN EFFORT" He yells back at me " YEAH AND YOU SHOW UP AT 3AM ASKING WHATS WRONG" I yell "I DO SO MUCH SHIT FOR YOU" he yells back at me "YOU SPEND MORE TINE WITH YOUR JOB THAT WIT ME" I yell at him THIS IS WHY I WISH THAT WE NEVER FUCKING MET I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT" He yells "that's how you feel" I say as I start tearing up "no wait no Y/n" he says as I run upstairs him following behind but I make it in time locking the door "Y/n open up please" he says banging on the door and I stay silent "Baby please I didn't mean that I was just mad" He says banging on the door again "Baby.." he says sounds like he crying after a while he finally stops banging and talking. I get myself in bed crying myself to sleep.

•Morning•

I wake up looking that it's 8am the door isn't broken I don't even know if I'm ready to see him he hurt me so much last night sometimes I feel like he doesn't want this anymore I think to myself as I feel tears. I hope he's a sleep in the living room or spare bedroom cause I really don't wanna see him I need a break after making breakfast for him I'm gonna leave for a little. I put my silk robe on as I walk to the door unlocking it and opening it and look down to see Marius sleeping on the floor and used his shirt as a pillow me seeing that hurt so much I thought manz would leave or sleep downstairs but he is laying on he floor as I look at him I hear his voice "oh your awake" He says in a low voice slowly getting up "hi" I say to him quietly "uh how was your sleep" He asks scratching the back of his neck "horrible how about you" I say looking down "same" he says things go quiet for a little then I speak "I thought you be at the studio by now or sleeping" I say "took the week off"he says "why" I ask "cause laying here last night made me feel what you felt alone no cuddles no support no protection" He says looking down "and not feeling you beside me it was a hard night" he says looking at me "If you need a break or wanna break up I understand" he says as his eyes start tearing up "I'm shocked you haven't left yet to be honest what I said yesterday was horrible" He says as he starts crying and looking down I look at him then walk over to him hugging him tightly "Thank you" I say hugging him tight "For what, I hurt you" he says hugging me crying on my shoulder "You felt and now understand my pain that's all I wanted" I say pulling away looking him in the eyes "You not gonna leave me" He says wiping his tears away "I was gonna have a break with you but" I say as I said that his face frowns even more tears leaving his eyes "But I love you a lot and I can't leave you for one small fight me and you both got mad and said shit we shouldn't have said but I fucking love you and nothing will ever fucking change that Marius" I say to him looking him in the eyes "I love you" He says "I love you to" I say then kisses his lips pulling him closer to me.

AYOOO HOPE YALL LIKED THIS ONE SHIT GOT DEEP MADE ME TEARY IF YALL HAVE ANY REQUESTS OF RAPPERS OR TOPICS YALL WOULD WANT ME TO DO EITHER MESSAGE OR COMMENT💛💛