Open Relationship Prank| Lil Mosey

Paris Pov

"Ayeeee everyone its your girl paris and today we doing a prank on my baby Lathan" I say to the camera.

"So since he got me with the last prank Ima do payback Im gonna be doing the I want an open relationship cause I know damn well he gonna get all pissy and shit" I say smiling as I hear a car pull up "Fuck" I say as I get up grabbing the camera and hiding it and turning on the other two camers one was upstairs and another one was downstairs.

I just makeit to the couch as he opens the door "Heyyy babyyy your home early" I say and he groans puuting all his stuff down.

"Yeah imma be here for an hour but then im heading back out just wanted to see my baby" He says smiling as he walks over sitting next to me and kissing my forhead.

"How was the studio today" I say and he shrugs his shoulders "Tiring I need a good twelve hour sleep" he says making me laugh as he puts his hand around me pulling me closer.

"Want me to make you any food or anything" I say and he shakes his head no "Just want my baby" he says smiling as his phone rings making him groan.

"Hol up baby" He says as I can hear his homie yelling thru the phone making me laugh.

I look at the camera as he turns back and looks at me and I just pull out phone.

"Alright ok see you no-wh-no-bye-bye" He says then hangs up and I look up at him confused.

"Manz made a beat and wants me to go down there" he says as he sits next to me "Thennnnn goooooo" I say "Hell nah imma spend some time with you" He says kissing my forhead.

"Your to much" I say laughing making him smile "Mhmmm" he says laughing.

*

"We chilled and I waited a little since I didnt wanna rush the prank but it was the perfect time as he was getting changed and heading back to the studio.

"Baby can I ask sum" I say as I sit on the bed and he turns around as he takes off his shirt.

"Whats up baby" He says as he turns back around trying to find a top and looks like he couldnt.

"Just dont get mad" I say as he turns around looking at me as I get up walking over to the closet and grabbing a sweater.

"What do you think about having an open relationship" I say passing it to him and turning aroudn walking over and sitting on the bed and he turns around looking at me "What you mean" He says as he puts it on.

"What do you think about it" I ask and he makes a weird face.

"I mean I think its alright I wouldnt do it" He says and I frown looking at the ground and he walks over sitting next to me.

"Whyy whats that face" He says and I shrug my shoulders and he tilts my head up making me look at him.

"Cmon tell me" He says as I look back down at the ground.

"Dont worry about it" I say as I pull out my phone.

"Cmon baby girl tell me" He says as he grabs my phone tossing it across the bed and I groan to lazy to get it.

"I was just thinking" I say and he looks at me confused "Thinking about what" He says 'Open relationship" I say and he tilts his head "you gonna need to explain more" He says making me laugh.

"I want an open relationship" I say and he stares at me "You want a what" He says "Open relationship" I say and he just glares at me standing up.

"What you mean you want an open relationship" He says and I shrug my shoulders "What even happens in open" He says as I look up at him.

"You still date the personn but you can go out and fuck other people" I explain and he stares at me then smiles.

"You wanna go fuck other guys" He says and I stay silent.

"So your telling me you still wanna date me but you wanna go out an fuck other guys fuck no you aint gonna do that shit" He says laughing "I mean I wont be the only person you could also do it" I say "are you dumb I only fuck with one pussy who said I want more" he says laughing.

"But" I say and he walks in between my legs tilting my head up "I aint getting no buts" He says.

"Why dont you want it unless give it a try" I say looking up at him.

" I dont wanna share no pussy,plus you saying my dick aint good cause you say-" He says but I interrupt him "Yeah I wanna get fucked and not by you" I say getting up but he grabs ahold of my wirst turning me around.

"I dont care what you want no man is gonna fuck you no man is gonna touch you no man is not gonna do nun to you I dont share my shit your mine and only mine the only way you gonna get fucked is if you leave my ass but I aint gonna let that happen you stuck with me and this dick' He says making me laugh.

"Why we gotta fight about this why wont you at least give it a damn tryyyyy" I say and he shurgs his shoulders "I already told you I aint gonna tell you again" He says as his phone rings and its homie again and he picks up.

"Hello no im aint coming- cause I got shit to deal with here- who do you thin- Paris you dumbas-bye" He says then hangs up.

"How come you aint going dont go just cause of me we will talk later about this" I say as I walk out the room and downstairs him following behind me.

'Hell nah we gonna talk about this right now" He says grabbing ahold of my waist and pulling me againt his body.

"I can tell you or show you" He whispers againt my neck as I get away from him grip running and grabbing the camera and walking back over to him.

"Its a prank baby" I say smiling and he grabs the camera "Fuck yall" he says making me laugh as I grab it from him.

"Thanks for watching remeber to like comment and subscribe see you next week" I say then end the recording.

"I gotta go turn off the other two" I say but he stops me.

"Nah that can wait" He say as he pulls me over to the couch "Babe theres one more camera down here and upstairs" He says as he pushes me againt my back.

"Alright all they gonna hear is you screaming my name"He whispers againt my neck leaving a trail of kisses.

Ayeeee hope y'all enjoyed this imagine I thought it was cute

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

And remember I love y'all so very much❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕