Sisters boyfriend| Ski Mask The Slump God

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

Just another day of me sitting at the kitchen table doing my college work and my sister is out wit her boyfriend doing god knows what. It's not that I don't like my sister I love her to death but she tends to cheat on her boys and even she knows that I mean won't lie all the boys she brought home was hella cute and sexy but again they wit my sister sooo I really can't do anything about it.

After a while I hear the door open and hear my sister laughing and talking to her boyfriend I guess cause I hear her calling baby. After a little I hear footsteps walking towards and into the kitchen "Y/nnnn" My sister says as she walks up to him giving me a side weird hug "Hii" I say smiling at her as I close my textbook "Stokee is hereee" She says I have met and seen him a couple of times he's really nice and funny but I know nothing about him. I turn around and look up to see a cute ass Stoke wont lie he really cute "Hi haven't seen you in forever "He says "I saw you two days ago" I say laughing making him laugh "Since y'all talking up a storm I have to go for a bit to pick someone off and drop them off at there house" She says and goes up to stoke kissing his lips "I'll be back soon" She says and walks out of the kitchen and leaves the house "You gonna be bored for a while" I say laughing but I knew she wasn't gonna pick anyone up she was gonna go to someone and hook up.

Stoke sits in front of me and looks at his phone "Eh girls always busy used to it" He says "Well depends on the day I think Wednesday or Friday She just chills and sits at home the rest she working and helping people out" I say smiling at him "homework"He asks looking at my papers "Haha always" I say and he looks at me smiling "You always doing work" he says "Yeahh" I say and he looks at me "You must love it huh" He says "yeah"I say "Don't you get bored He says laughing "Sometimes but I just get it over with you just always come when I'm doing it" I say laughing making him laugh "Haha homework will kill you" He says "I'll die single" I say "Ah don't say that" He says "It's true" I say smiling looking back at my paper "Oh shush but since we here let's play 20 questions" he says "Why don't you already know me tho" I ask"I can't know my girlfriends sister good and plus Me and you rarely talk" He says "Eh" I say to him laughing "So favourite colour" He asks "Y/Fav/c hbu" I ask "Black sometimes red" He says "Favourite movie" He asks "Y/Fav/movie" I say to him.

After a little bit we joked and talked it got really weird. After a little I went back to doing my homework. Stoke left the room for a little to take a nap but came back and sat beside me witch I was ok with but weird "You still doing work"He says "I'm almost done" I say smiling at him then looking back at my paper "My sister should be back soon" I say to him "Eh" He says and I look at him raising my eyebrow "What" I say and he looks at me "alright never mind" I say and look back at my paper and a few seconds later "Y/n" He says "Yeah" I say looking at him and he pulls my face close to his and he kisses my lips shocked at first but I kiss back till I hear the door open and I pull back closing my books and getting up and my sister walks into the kitchen "Hii Guys" She says smiling and I can see a hickey on her chest but stoke doesn't notice it yet I walk up to her hugging her and pulling up her shirt "Thank" she whispers smiling "Sorry I left you here baby" She says going up to him and kissing his cheek and I start walking and look back at them and he makes eye contact wit me and I turn back going up to my room.

***
Two days later and I'm in my room chilling when my sister comes in "I broke up with stoke" She says "Why" I ask turning around looking at her "Remember Kash from high school" She says "The one you loved and you promised me that you would hook up till he would love you again" I say "Shh and me and him are going on a date and if the date goes well and we date I'm cutting all my boys off" She says "damn" I say "yeahh" She says laughing and about to leave "Can I ask you sum" I ask "Sure what's up" She says looking at me "If I was to date one of your old boys but like they just dated you would you hate me" I ask "Honest no" She says and I looked shocked at her "I know who you talking bout" She says "who"I say "Stoke" She says and I look down "It's alright me and him didn't fuck he ones of those guys who I don't know" She says "Oh" I say "Good luck" She says winking at me and leaves the room.

***
It's now eight pm and I had a feeling my sister wasn't gonna come home for the night since she left at six so I locked all the doors and got some snacks and now chilling on my bed watching Netflix. After a little of watching Netflix there's a knock on my window "What the fuck" I say looking at my window but couldn't see cause of the curtains. I get up putting on my red rob and I open the curtains to see stoke siting on my balcony chair looking up at me smiling "What the hell" I say and open the door "How the fuck" I say "Don't ask imma have to use your door when leaving" He says laughing "Why are you here this is the wrong balcony and second y'all broke up" I say "Who said I came for her" He says getting up and leaving his back against the balcony and I walk out "Then why you here" I say crossing my arms "For you maybe" He says "Why me" I ask "and he looks at me "well I realized I liked the wrong sister" He says "and then I found out now I'm liking the right sister and she's just my type" He says walking closer to me and he comes face to face with me "Huh" I say in a whisper shocked of how close we are "What about my sister" I say backing up and he comes closer to me again "I know what she was doing she told me everything" He says "You should go" I say looking down "Why" He says lifting my chin up with his finger "You hate me or sum" He says "No" I say in a whisper "Would you be mad if I kissed you then I'll go" He says and I nod no and he smiles putting him hand on my cheek and pulling my face closer and he kisses my lips pulling my body closer to him and I put my hands around his neck and he pulls away looking into my eyes "I guess I'll leave now" He says and he starts walking to my room and I turn around walking up to him and turning him around "What I thought you wanted me to leave" He says smiling "That's before you kissed me" I say laughing making him laugh and he comes close to me giving me a tight hug "Ou you watching Netflix" He says letting go from the hug and jumps on to my bed laying down "Who said you sleeping over" I say laughing "I did" He says laughing and I take off my robe and he stares at me "Orrr" He says looking me from head to toe and I get into bed beside him "Don't even" I say and he puts his hand on my thigh "Sh I'm watching the movie now" He says laughing making me laugh.

AYOOO GUYS SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING I HAVE BEEN SICK BUT IM GETTING BETTER EACH DAY I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS IMAGINE SORRY IF IT WAS BORING I TRIED IF YALL HAVE ANH TOPICS OR RAPPERS SEND REQUESTS REQUESTS ARE OPEN MESSAGE OR COMMENT💛💛

It's been three months with out Jah 😔🖤🖤💔