Babysite| Xxxtentacion

I'm chilling watching tv when my mom comes in the room on the phone speaking loudly and here I am trying to hear the god damn tv over her loud ass voice. I keep watching tv when my mom says my name "yes Y/n can do that tonight" my mom says thru the phone and I look over at her confused and asking what "What time" My mom asks thru the phone and I keep looking at her by now waving my hands like a crazy person "yeah she can be there by seven" my mom says "ok bye bye" My mom says as she hangs up the phone "uhhh mommm" I ask hella confused "you gonna babysit tonight at seven till twelve"My mom says "whyyyyy what if I'm busy" I say and she looks at me giving me a look "ok ok I'm not busy but whyyy" I say to her "she needs help with her daughter and son ones three and the other is four and there older son may not be there but he may be there" She says "oh jheezz will I be getting payed" I ask "yes you will be twenty dollars an hour" She says "ayoo gang gang" I say smiling "so you can do it I'm guessing" She asks "yeah I'll do it plus I like kids" I say "thanks hun she does need help around the house" My mom says leaving the room. This gonna be interesting night only two more hours till I go babysit.

Two hours later and my mom drops me off at the house it's a nice house hella. I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell a few seconds later a women comes to the door "Hiii you must be Y/n I'm a friend of your mom my name Cleo"She says as she gives me a small hug "here come inside"she says opening the door letting me in and I walk in taking off my shoes as she close the door behind me "come meet the two kids" She says as she walks me following behind her (imma pick two random names) we walk up two kids sitting in the living room "guys this is your babysitter Y/n" She says pointing to me and the kids look at me and smile "Y/n this is Aiden and Jazzy" She says pointing to the boy and girl "Hii guys" I say smiling at them "I have to go now, I have a lot of things to do your ma said you good at cooking if you don't wanna cook there's left overs in the fridge my oldest son knows your here he will come late I don't know but can you stay till I come, I'll come around twelve latest one"she says as she rushes to the door grabbing her keys opening the door and rushing out and the kids run to the door waving good bye to her and after she leaves we all close the door haha team work gang gang.

"What do you guys wanna do" I ask them "Can we have dinner" They ask "what do y'all want" I ask Crouching down "Can we have pasta" They ask "let's go see what we have in the kitchen" I ask getting back up and walking towards the kitchen and look thru come cabinets and see noodles and sauce and looks in the fridge to see chicken "how about Chicken Alfredo" I ask looking at them "YESSS" They say bouncing up and down "ok ok I'll make that I say grabbing out all the stuff bad starts making it.

"How do guys like it" I ask as they slurp up the noodles "it's really really reallllyyyyyyy gooo"Jazzy says "aww good what about you Aiden" I ask him and he has a full covered mouth of sauce "goooooddd" he says as I go up to him cleaning his face when I hear a door open and look over in the hallway "Jah"Jazzy yells "I'm home" He says and the kids go running towards him as I follow behind them and they go up him hugging him and he lifts them up spinning them "Yourrrr homeee Jah Jah Jah"Jazzy says smiling as he places them down "Jahh" She says looking at him "yes" He asks and she walks up to me "This is Y/n babysitter"She says grabbing onto my leg and he looks up at me giving me a smile "Your the babysitter" He says "yeahhhh" I say laughing "Nice to meet you" He says "nice to meet you too" I say and the two kids go back running to the kitchen to finish there meal "There some Alfredo pasta with chicken in the kitchen if you want" I say to "ayeee gang gang finally a babysitter that can cook" He says laughing making me laugh as we walk to the kitchen and he grabs a bowl of noodles and sits down beside the kids "how was y'all day today" he asks "it was really really really goood" Jazzy says "you love the world really don't you" I ask "I really really really love really" Jazzy says making me and Jah laugh "that's her fav word" he says "I can tell" I say to him.

After they finished eating they wanted to watch some shows so we watched a couple shows and by now it was nine but they was still wide awake so they wanted to watch inside out mid movie they fall a sleep "And they passed out" Jah says laughing "they was hella energy ten minutes ago" I say laughing "this movie is hella good bruh I love this movie" I say laughing "deadass" he asks "yesss I love Disney movies since I was a kid" I say laughing "ah damn we should bring the kids up to sleep" He says as he gets up carrying Aiden and I get up carrying Jazzy.

"Where's her room" I ask "to the right that first door" he says pointing to the door "thanks" I say as I walk into Jazzy room putting her on the bed tucking her in to sleep "your my favourite babysitter" She says in a sleepy tone "aww thank you now go sleep" I say tuncking her in and leaves the room and walks over to Aidens room to see Jah talking to him "I like this babysitter"He says "I do to she's cute" Jah says as I blush and they stop talking to I run half way down the stairs and I hear his footsteps. I make it downstairs and he's halfway down the stairs and I start packing my stuff up and sitting in the living room on my phone "They like you a lot" he says sitting beside me but not close "they really cool kids they ain't annoying either" I say laughing making him laugh "I'm guessing my mom wanted you to stay even when I'm here" He asks laughing "yeahhh" I say laughing "you chill asf" he says smiling at me "lol same with you" I say as we talk for ten minutes or so then get interrupted by Jazzy coming downstairs crying "was wrong" I say getting up and walking towards her "nightmare bad nightmare" She says crying and sobbing and I pick her as Jah stares at me and Jazzy "aww you know what when I was little whenever I had a nightmare my mom would sing to me" I say to Jazzy "Sing sing" She says as she calms down "For a minute I was stone cold sober, I pull you closer to my chest and you asked me to stay over I said I already told you I think you should get some rest" I sing to her "I knew I love you then but you'd never know,cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go, I know I needed you but I never showed but I wanna stay with you till we're grey and old" I sing to her "just say you won't let goooo just say you won't let go I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed" I sing and I can tell she was falling a sleep "say you won't let gooo just say you won't let go ohhhh"I sing softly and she falls back to sleep and I smile looking down at her and I didn't realize that her mom walked in and Both her and Jah was watching me and I look up to see them both smiling at me "your voice is beautiful" Jah says "thanks" I say getting up "wow Y/n and she's back a sleep thank you so much" Cleo says "I'll go put her back to bed" I say as I walk upstairs and back to her putting her in bed tucking her in and I look up to see Jah leaning on the door frame smiling at me "your really good with kids" He says "yeahhh I love them" I say smiling getting up walking and closing the door behind me "Can..can I have your number" He says stuttering "sure pass me your phone" I say to him and he gives me his phone and I add my number "Cute babysitter" "here" I say as I walk downstairs and grab my stuff and right before I leave "I'll see you soon" He says and winks at me.

Turns out I saw him a lot.

AYOO SORRY IF THIS IMAGINE WAS BORING I THOUGHT IT WAS KINDA CUTE IF YALL HAVE ANY TOPICS OR RAPPERS YOU WANT ME TO DO REQUEST EITHER MESSAGE OR COMMENT 💛💛