A First For Everything|Lil Pump

It'll say when to start playing the song

Y/n Pov

I wake up to the sun in my eyes and I look over to see no one beside me once again.

I fell asleep with someone beside me and they left...

2 months later

I sit in my car staring into the blank space thinking of how much shit I have to do I hate running my company I never get a break with anything I love it but I also hate it.

I get out my car grabbing all my stuff and I head to the door unlocking it and walking in to see a dark place so I walk over turning on the lights then dropping my stuff on the ground.

"Oof" I say to myself as I walk over to the couch and I take a seat as I roll my neck around.

"So much stress" I say to myself as I pull out my phone and open my messages.

Y/n - aye I don't know if you busy but was wondering if you wanna come over ?

Gazzy- Hell yeah I ain't busy I'll leave now be there in ten!

Y/n - Alright bet ;)

I smile looking down at my phone god damn this kid.

Y'all may be a little confused me and gazzy are bestfriends for years now but in mid of those years we became friends with benefits and it's been so cool. He relieves most of stress and I do the same for him and it's great cause at the end we can still go around doing whatever we want.

Until I started liking him...... and I didn't wanna ruin our friendship so I never told anyone.

But I think Purp knows....

*

After a while of just thinking and going thru things on my phone I hear a knock at the door and I know it was Gazzy.

I run over to the door then take a deep breath cause this bitch don't exercise.

I open the door to see him smiling widely and holding up a box of pizza and ice cream.

"Ahhhh" I say as I side hug him then grab the ice cream as he walks inside and I walk into the kitchen as he follows and I put the ice cream in the freezer so we could eat it later.

"You know me so well" I say smiling as I walk over to him as he places the pizza on the counter and he walks over pulling me into a hug.

"I had a feeling you was craving pizza and I know you been really stress at work so I got you your favourite thing in the entire world and that you would die for....food" He says making me laugh as we pull away from the hug.

"Thank you Gazzy and you right I was craving it and I really didn't wanna cook the day has been so stressful" I say as we grab two plates and we get a couple slices then walk over to the living room and taking a seat and he looks at me.

"What happened" He asks and I look over at him confused.

"About" I ask confused.

"You said work was stressing you what happened" He says and I look at him.

"You really wanna hear" I ask and he nods.

"Uh...ok so um since I was away last week I came back today with all these new bills that were supposed to be payed and now they ain't payed and some how we lost money and I don't know how we lost it and now all these contracts are ending so I gotta get new ones witch is even more stressful and once I get those contacts I have to have like eight meetings a day for the next two weeks and that's stressful as fuck and then this girl is never telling me stuff like she answers me calls for me but always forgets so I wanna fire her but then I'll feel bad and ugh" I say and he looks at me and smiles putting his food down and gets up walking over to me and pulls me up and he hugs me tight.