I Fight Alone| Trippie Redd

Y/F/n = Your friend name and bf just means best friend

Y/n Pov

Just another day of me working in the dark and what I mean by dark is work I work for a gang and we live in the shadows I would say are the popular gang everyone knows us but has never seen us it's kinda weird that way to be honest.
I walk in the building and it's now about eleven at night and the crew is now just getting here "Ayoo Y/n" Y/Bf/n says "Ayoo I didn't you was coming today" I asked looking at him "I didn't know either" He says laughing me me laugh "What we got today have you heard" I ask him "For what I know there was a murder or sum and it's gang related" He says "our gang" I asked shocked as we walk into the main room "Nah not our gang some other gang" He says as we take a seat on a bench "Why they out killing for" I ask "For what I know that killed someone and then the friend of the someone was like yooo I'm in a gang and let's just say a gang fight happened between them and shit got hella messy" He says "Well fuck" I say "Oh and by the way I know you won't like this but I heard King matching you up wit Michael" He says "WHAT" I yell "Shhh and yeah he says y'all "Work good together" I mean all y'all do is fight and shit" He says "Bro I hate Michael mean he's so fucking annoying" I say getting angry "I know I know but it's just one thing y'all have to do" He says and then King walks in "I guess you heard about you and Michael" He says then Michael follows behind him and looks at me "Why the fuck do I have to be with this bitch" He says giving me a glare "Bro can't I just word alone" I say "Both of you enough y'all have a task to do so I want y'all to do the task OK" King says and we nod "Fine but if he says something stupid I swear to go I will pull his tongue down his throat and into him asss ad I will kick his dick so hard his next gen won't be able to have kids" I say and all the guys stand there in shock "Deal" King says smiling "Heyy" Michael says "Oh shut up" King says "Ok the task is there's gonna be a late time party in the basement of the Casino big people go there and steal and do a whole lot of shit I need you and Michael to go there and get the guy I'll send you guys a picture take him and his crew down at the back alley and ask for the paper I know he will have it on him" King says "What time" I ask "Twelve" He says "Ohh and by the way y'all have to be a "Couple"" He says walking away "WHAT" We both scream "Greattt" I say and leave.

***

It's now twelve and me and Michael get out of the car with his nice outfit and I walks out with a nice tight dress

^ dress

"You ready" I ask looking up at me and he grabs my hand "Let's just get this over with" He says putting his hand around my waist and we walk into the Casino and two guards take us to other basement Casino where the whole thing is taking place.

We walk down a couple flights of stairs and reach this beautiful room filled with people losing money and getting money "God it's busy"he says "Yup how the fuck are we gonna bring him and his guys into the alley" I say "No clue" Michael says looking at me from head to toe "I need a drink" I say getting out of his grip and walking to the bar "I'll have four vodka shots" I say to bartender and he smiles at me pouring four shots "You gonna have all those" Michael asks "Nah" I say handing him two of the shots and we both take the two shots "Jesus shot strong" He said making me laugh "Pussy" I say laughing as he gives me a glare.

After what seemed like forever the eye we needed to talk to was there "Is that him" I ask and Michael stares at him and looks at his phone "Yes mam" He says "Why the cute ones gonna be evil" I say laughing making Michael stare at me weirdly "You go talk to his lady friend I'll go flirt wit him" I say winking at Michael and walking towards the guy.

"you must be J" I say going up to the guy "Yes pretty lady" He says watching me from head to toe "Heard a lot about you" I say smiling at him "Mhm about what" He asks "A lot" I say putting my hand on his chest and going down and I pull it away and he looks at me like manz falling in love. I walk to the bar again and now the guy is following me. I take a seat the bar and he gets us drinks "Red wine please two glasses" He says do the bartender and he nods to him "Where's your man tonight" He asks looking at me "Don't have one" I say biting my lip "Well damn beautiful and alone" He smiling as the guy gives our drinks and he passes one to me and I take a sip.

After a while this manz is drunk low key "Follow me" I whisper into his ear as me and him and his guards follow and Michael stares at me and starts following me to.
Of course Michael is outside first. I take one step out and so does the guy and his guards follow and once his guards outside Michaels gets this whip thingy and chokes one of the guys "Ayoo where you going" I say to J grabbing his arm and slamming him to how ground and I tie up his wrists "Stay" I say as one guard comes up to me and tries to punch me "Aye you wanna play like that ok ok" I say smiling punching him in the face and once in the gut and once in the throat and I turn him around and push his face into the ground and he passes out by now Michael has knocked out all the guys but his lady friend came out and Ou this bitch was ready to fight "I got her" I say to Michael as she starts walking up to me and she punches me in the face and this dumb bitch forget to take her lip ring out dumb asss she tries punching me again and I dodge it I pull her lip ring out of her lip making her scream and I push her to the ground repeatedly punching up until she turns around and she's on top and I'm bottom "Y/n" Michael says "I FIGHT ALONE" I yell to him and he backs off as I punch her again but this bitch would not back off. I grab my knife from my pocket and I stab her in the stomach and she screams in pain then falls to the ground and I push the rest of her off me and I get and J and Michael stare at me in shock "Where's the paper J" I say walking up to them "What paper" He asks scared out of his life "The paper you signed to sell that sixteen year old girl where is it" I yell and punch him in the face "In...in my...left pocket" He says and I pull him to the ground and I check his left pocket to see the paper/ document "let's go" I say to Michael and Michael follows "You gonna leave me here" He yells and I walk up to a pay one and put some coins in "911 what's your emergency" The person asks "Jay roger you guys been looking for him he's at bar all tied up queen road south at the alley" I say then hang up "Byeee Jay" I say sending him an air kiss me and Michael head to our car and get in and drive off.

We make it to the cliff we bought some in and out and now we sit here eating "You was a bad bitch out there" He says laughing "Ah not to bad yourself" I say smiling "How you learn to fight so good" He asks "The one rule I had to learn was always know that you the only one fighting" I say "What you mean by that" He asks "I mean like some people always think when they fight someone will always have there back but I always learned and kept in my head was that I fight alone no matter what" I say and he looks at me and smile "Well damn" He says laughing "And all this time I thought I hated you" He says laughing making me laugh "Ah it's ok I didn't like you either but you pretty chill and...cute" I say laughing "Mhm" He say "Ah you a good partner" He says "You to" I say then my phone rings. I pull it out of my bra (Some girls know what the fuck) "Ayo" I say "Y/n there's a gang fight you and Michael need to get there now" King says "Ugh alright text me the gps" I say and hang up "We gotta go gang fight" I say getting up and getting the stuff "Lets goo" He says getting up as we walk to the car but I get pulled back and I turn around "Huh" I say and Michael kisses my lips and I kiss back and pull back "Let's go" I say smiling as we walk and get into the car.

Ayooo Guys How y'all doing I thought it was lit hope y'all enjoyed comment and vote I see y'all ghosts :( requests are open message or comment

Don't be a ghost vote and comment and btw thanks for all the new people who be voting much love