Not You Your Sister|Lil Peep

Y/n Pov

I shut my door as I struggle to carry on the bags in my hand. I walk up to the door kicking it but no one answers. I struggle but I get a grip of the door handle and thank god it was unlocked. I kick the door open walking thru to see my brother and his best friend Gus chilling sitting on the couch watching tv. "Did you not hear me knock on the door" I ask as I place all the bags on the floor and they both just stare at him and then look back at the tv "Yall are so annoying" I groan walking over seeing what there are watching "Pretty little liars" I ask and they look back at me.

"It is a very good show" Gus smiles then looks back at the tv "I question if your really a guy and not a female hiding in a guys body" I laugh as my brother pauses the show "How was work" He asks as I walk over to the kitchen "Horrible annoying I hate people" I groan as I open the fridge door seeing if there was any food "I hate you to and your also annoying" Gus says as they walk up sitting on the barstools "and you ugly" I smile making him laugh as I grab an Orange "Since when do you eat healthy" Y/B/n says laughing "Since yesterday when I look in the mirror seeing how fat I was" I laugh as I start to peel it as I lean against the counter.

"You have always been fat tho" Gus smiles and I glare at me "Says the one who had a mental break down and shaved all hair off at one in the morning" I smile as I throw the peel in his face.

"I dont get how you guys are friends" Y/b/n says getting up and walking around the island and looks in the cabinets "Cause she reminds me of a guy" Gus smiles as I jogs over taking Y/b/n seat "Aye I was sit back there" he glares at he jogs over trying to push me off the seat but I grab ahold of gus "Aye why am I apart of this" Gus laughs "cause she thinks you're on her side" He says as he tries to pull the chair away but I tighten my grip on Gus and he just stares at me "Fine fine" Gus groans as he puts his hand around my waist and pulling the stool closer to him "The fuck fuck no you are not about to take her side" Y/b/n says as he tries picking me up but it fails.

"I may look like a skinny kid but I can sure as hell beat your ass" Gus smiles as he pulls me on to his lap and Y/b/n takes a seat "Thank you" Y/b/n smiles and I look back at Gus "So much for being on my side" I groan as I get off his lap "Aye winners can be haters..wait I dont think its that winners can be choosers..wait" He says "stupid" I laugh as I grab my orange and I head over to the other room.

***

Its been a couple days since I seen Gus and its weird cause usually hes here everyday and its been super quiet at the house and m starting to enjoy it beside the annoying sound of my brother whinning saying hes missing Gus and you would thinks he gay..nope totally straight

I lay in bed watching tv being bored out of my mind and for some reason wide awake. It was now twelve and I have no idea what to do or watch. But then I heard the doorbell ring. I get up heading out of my room trying to find my way downstairs. I finally make it down reaching the front door. I open it and I see nun other than Gus "It's twelve at night and my brother ain't even home" I say as he walks right past me and walks into the living room. I close the door and walk over to the lights turning them on as I see him chilling on the couch.

"Why you here" I ask as I walk over to him "Drugssss" He smiles as he fiddles with his fingers. I take a seat net to him and he looks over at me "Weed don't do this to you" I say as he lays his head on my shoulder "But lean and Molly does and a little bit of alcohol" He smiles as I look down at him "Mann and you fucking drove here in this state you know how dangerous that is" I say and he just stares at me "shhhhhhh my mind is mad at me already dont need you to be mad at me also" He pouts making me smile 'Alright ugly lets go to my bedroom" I say as he takes his head off my shoulder. I get up and I grab ahold of is hand helping him up "Ouu your bedroom" He smiles as we start to head towards the stairs.

"Relax ugly" I laugh as I turn off the lights "Ahh I cant see" He laughs as he pouts his hands out "Relax" I say as we find the stairs and we walk up slowly and we walk down the hall making it to my room.

"Ouuu" He smile he walks in and heads to bed since the light of the tv was lighting up the whole room. "Your bed comfy as fuck" He says as he throws his shoes on to the floor "Your annoying" I laugh as I walk over getting on top of the bed sitting beside him.

"I need sleep" He says as he struggles but pulls the cover on top of him "Good night" I laugh as I turn down the volume of the tv "You know I like you" He mumbles as he starts to fall asleep "Mhm" I laugh "I mean I like you like you why do you think I come over so much not for your ugly ass brother" He laughs as I stare at him "Good night Gus im gonna go sleep in the other room" I say as I start to get off the bed but he grabs my wrist "Just stay hereee" He says tightening his grip "Ughh" I groan as he loosens his grip. I get under the cover and I lay down beside him "So far" he says as he pulls me closer to him and hugs me.

***

Its been a couple weeks since everything happened and I didnt know what to think... "You good" Y/b/n says as he pauses the show "I'm fine" I say and he just stares at me "Every since the day Gus slept over you have been acting weird and been quiet and he has been acting acting weird and not wanting to come over" He says as he narrow his eyes looking at me "I don't know what your thinking but stop thinking about it" I laugh as the doorbell rings "Ill get it" He smile as he leaps over the couch and runs to the door.

"AYEEE" He yells to the person and i'm guessing that person was Guss "Your annoying" I hear Gus say making me laugh "Shut it and aye you coming in" He asks "nah I gotta go but I need to talk" Gus says "About what" Y/b/n asks "I came to talk to your sister dummy not you" He laughs as I get up and I jog over to them "I heard my name" I say as I see Gus standing at the door "Im starting to think something happened between yall" Y/b/n says as he leans againt the door.

"Your just dumb now go" I say and he shakes his head no "Im staying right here" He smiles "Damn I guess I cant say what I gotta say" Gus laughs.

"Oh shut it just say it" Y/b/n says as he watches it "Never mind I guess I gotta fast fowards everything and just do this" Gus smiles and grabs my hand pulling me closer and kisses my lips "I FUCKING KNEW IT BUT AYEEE MY SISTER" My brother yells as he pull me apart "I dont wanna see you kissing my sis" He says "Alright then" Gus smiles as he pulls me out the door and closes it "Bam" He smiles then plls me in for another kiss and we pull away "You best like me" He smiles "if I didnt why would I be standing here" I smile and I pull him in for another kiss.

Ayeeee hope you guys enjoyed this it was requested I thought it was super cute

Requests are open message or commment

Vote and commmet❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️‼️

And remember I love y'all so very much❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕

And if you want sneak peaks of new stories and updates follow @ivyrosepoison on Instagram‼️‼️