Enemy| Lil Pump

Y/n Pov

Here I am watching tv when my bestie comes rushing into the living room "Y/nnnnn" She says sitting next to me "yesss" I say to looking at her "Boys are coming over today" She says to me "What boys" I ask her focusing back at the tv "Purp pump-" she says as I interrupt her "Bro I hate Pump man" I say looking at her pouting "Then don't talk to him there's more boys then just him coming today" she says "and stop pouting" She says laughing "broooo I'll be up in my room den" I say to her "Girlll nooo you chilling with us tonight there your friends to remember that" She says "why can't I just stay in my roooooomm" I say to giving a puppy face "oh shhh plus there will be food" She says "fuck" I say in a whisper "did I just say your weakness" She says laughing "shut up haha fine I'll come but of pump says-" I say then she interrupts me "If he says anything you'll kill him with your bare hands and won't give two shits I know" She says laughing "ah dis why I love you" I say laughing "the boys gonna be here in an hour or so so I suggest you put clothes on besides a sports bra and booty shorts" She says as I look down at what I am wearing "ahhhh yeahhhh I should" I say laughing getting up turning off the tv and going upstairs to put some decent clothes on.

It's been an hour and I have been chilling in my room on my phone Y/Bff/n asked for clothing ideas since girl has a crush on purp I can already hear wedding bells I think to myself as Y/bff/n walks in. Yo let's go they just knocked so I get up closing my door and walking behind Her god she is so slow sometimes Jesus. She opens the door to reveal Trippie and his girl and behind him is Ski and 6 and X and Purp then ugly ass Pump then Craig. "Hiiii guys" Y/bff/n says to everyone opening the door more and she's gives all the boys a hug "Y/nnn" Trippie says hugging me then Ayleks "Hii girl" I say to her as she let's go from me walking to the living room "Heyy" She says "Ski" I say to him smiling giving him a hug "I gooot snacks aye aye" He says hugging me then walking to the living room.

After a while of hugging everyone and saying hi we all in the living room talking and catching up "Y'all we all need to go on tour like shit" Ski says "facts as do I need to get out of La for a while to be honest" I say grabbing a bag of gummy worms "ahhh I'll go on tour but not wit bitch ass" Lil Pump says looking at me "ah shut up" I say "Why do y'all hate each other so much" Craig asks "She a bitch" Pump says "He's a hoe" I say smiling at him "Will y'all ever like each other" Jah asks "FUCK NO" Me and Pump say at the same time "I see a couple forming" Avl says smiling "ew no thanks" I say laughing "alright movieee timeeee" Y/Bff/n says "What we watching" 6 asks "now you talk" I say laughing "haha shut uppp stupid" He says making everyone laugh "bruh that's your catch phrase swear" I say laughing "duhhh" he says laughing "alright we watching IT" Jah says as he puts it on "greatt" I say laughing getting up and turning the lights off this gonna be fun I think to myself as I sit back down as the movie starts.

After a while of watching the movie there were a couple screams and jumps shit ain't that that scary but it doesn't jump scare you a little. My ass got hella hungry so here I am getting up walking to the kitchen trying to find snacks and finally I find a bag of chips when I hear someone and I turn around to see Pump and I roll my eyes "your fatass eating again" He says "yes sir" I say trying to get past him "and you wonder why you don't have a boy to claim you fatass"'He says to me smiling and I keep waking back to the living room that last shit he said did hurt will not lie about that was always insecure about my weight and shit.

After a while the movie is finally over and everyone is leaving but Purp and his dumb ass decides to speak "Yo Pump you should stay" Purp says "The fuck why" Pump asks "manz should just go home" I say as I roll my eyes "ah sure why not I stay if it annoys her then hell yeah" Pump says smiling walking back in closing the door behind him greattt "Me and Purp gonna go in our room Y/n can you get him a blanket" She says smiling at me "bitch ass can get his own blanket" I say as I walk away "Y/nnn" She says as she walks upstairs Purp following behind and I walk to one of the closets grabbing a pillow and blanket and walk back over to Pump and throw him the blanket and the pillow "Why your bitch ass have to throw" He says as he rolls his eyes "oh shut up you bitch ass cunt" I say and he gets up getting closer to me "bitch I'm more known then your shit will ever be the fuck" He says "bruh all say is Gucci gang Gucci gang" I say to him laughing "and all your bitch ass does is show your titties and ass and twerk" He says "ah at least people like that shit" I say to him "ugly ass" He says "this is why I-" I say before he interrupted with him kissing me and I'm shocked and kiss back still confused and he pulls always "uh...um sorry.. I.. didn't mean to do that" He says scratching the back of his neck "good night pump" I say looking back at him then heading back upstair.

I got out of the shower and put some lace bra and thong I ain't trnna impress big still trnna self love duhhh. I walk to my bed when there's a knock on my door "Who is it" I ask grabbing my silk red robe "Pump" He says "uh come in" I say sitting on the bed and he opens the door walking in "be dead honest wit me right now did you ever hate me" He asks "nah not really do he honest I thought you hated me so I acted like that" I say "fuck man I thought you hated me cause I liked you and I didn't say that" He says as starts walking out "haha you like me" I ask laughing getting up "ah good bye" He says "Pump" I say "yeah ah nvm I was just gonna say I like you to but it's all good" I say taking off my robe and getting into bed and I feel him behind me "You fine asf ma" he says kissing my neck "I'm talking a guess you gonna say in my room" I ask "now that I see that yes" he says as he walks to the door closing it. God damn.

AYOOO HOPED YALL LIKED THIS IMAGINE THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE IF YALL WANT ANY TOPICS OR RAPPERS DONE REQUESTS ARE OPEN MESSAGE OR COMMENT💛💛 we almost at 10k