Mr.Grumpy| XxxTentacion

Tia Pov

I walk into the kitchen to see Jah heating up some food.

"Heyyy Baby" I say smiling sitting up on the counter.

"Hi" He says as he watches the food spin.

"Was wrong" I ask cause he was acting a little dry.

"Just not in the mood" He asks and I look at him raising my eyebrow.

"What happened sum happen in the studio" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Baby" I say jumping off the counter and walking up to him hugging him from behind and he pushes my hands away grabbing his food out.

"Mad much damn" I ask cause usually he wouldn't do any of that so it was weird for him to act like this.

"I'm just mad K stop asking so many damn questions" He says and I nod walking out the kitchen and he follows sitting on the couch.

"Well in like an hour I gotta go to a shoot" I say and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Did I do sum" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders I don't know why I keep asking when he still gonna give me the same answer.

"Wellll Imma head cause clearly you don't wanna talk and be a full bitch" I say and he looks up and glares at me.

"I literally told you in the damn kitchen I'm grumpy and to stop asking questions but your damn ass keeps asking so shut up" He says and I look at him then look down kinda hurt I don't know why he was so angry.

"Alright" I say getting up walking past him and heading upstairs to get ready and then head to the photo shoot.

***

After leaving he was just silent he didn't say nothing to me and I was starting to think I did sum and I honestly didn't know what the fuck I did so I just distracted myself with the photo shoot.

*

"Wait so he was just angry at you" My best I friend Liyah says and I nod my head and I change into my next outfit.

"Yeah he was literally so angry like this morning he was sorta ok then I left and came back and bam he was angry" I say as I take a seat as the make up gal does my highlight.

"Probably just sum happened at the studio but he should be talking to you bout it" She says and I nod my head and look into the mirror and damn I looked good.

"Ahhh You looking cute" Liyah says making me laugh.

"Can't lie can't lie feeling cute" I say smiling.

"Alright lets do this shoot and we will finish this story" She says and I nod getting up and walking out to do the rest of the shoots.

***

The whole shoot started to get me tired but the last look was hella cute.