Pet Smart| Lil Tecca

Y/n Pov

I sit on the stool stocking the holders with dog collars and out of all things to do it was the most boring. I work for pet smart so usually im always around dogs cats guinea pigs and a lot more I could name every damn animal and reptile and fish.

I was finally done with all the boxes as the holders all looked neat and tidy when Tyler walks up to me and passed me two more boxes.

"Your kidding" I say as I roll my eyes and he smiles.

"They just came in" He says as he opens up both boxes with his knife.

"God, I have been doing this for what seems like forever" I say making him laugh "I'll help" He says smiling as he starts to put the collars on the holders.

The funny this is that me and him started working here about the same time but me and him never talked and we %50 of the time we had the same shifts or he would start one hour early or the other way around so him and I never talked it was just a hello good morning and have a good night.

He did always look like a good guy I guess we was both just trnna get the bag.

**

My shift was almost done and a little girl and her dad came into the store and went over to the cats and her eyes were shinning falling in love with each and every cat.

"Hello guys welcome you guys need any help" I say as I walk over to them and she looks up at me.

"I want this kitty" She says pointing to the gray kitten that never got attention cause she was always hiding but today went up to the girl.

I looked up at the dad and he nodded cause I wanted to make sure he was on the same boat as she was.

I grab my key opening the cage and I pass her the kitten and she holds in her hands and hugs in gently.

"Well, lucky for you this kitty is looking for a good home" I say and he looks up at me and smiles.

"Yaya she is she is?" She asks and I nod and she skied widely.

"Daddy?" She asks looking up at him and he nods and she starts jumping around gently and she gives me the kitty back and I put it in the cage and I look over to see Tyler watching the girl smiling.

"Ok how about you and your dad go find some things for the kitty and I'll get the little one ready," I say and she nods, and the dad looks up at me.

"I forgot what to buy for a kitten it's been so long," He says making me smile.

"I'll help you sir" Tyler says as he comes up next to me and her dad looks at me "He's my person he knows what to do" I say smiling making Tyler laugh.

"Follow me and I'll show you" Tyler says and they both nod walking down the aisle and I write on her form that she got adopted so no one would come in and sleep adopt her while I was getting everything ready.

*

After a while they got all the things they needed and Tyler came in the back.

"Kitty all ready" He says coming up to me and I pet her head and she starts to fall sleep.

"precious little thing" He says as I pass the kitty to him and he was cute with animals.

*

He signed everything and paid for all the things and a happy girl with a happy kitten walked out the store it was so cute how happy she was.