Fine asf|BlueFace

This photo is just lmfao fake shit😂😂

Shayla Pov

I head downstairs and take a seat on the couch turning on the tv.

Saturday was just a boring ass day all friends were with there boyfriends and I'm just here and of course there is nothing on tv.

As I stare at the screen I hear a knock on the door.

"Can you get that please" My sister says and I roll my eyes getting up and walking towards the door opening it to see her boyfriend Jonathan at the door.

"Aye" I say smiling moving away so he could walk in.

"Aye how you doing" He asks.

"Bored" I say laughing as my sister walks down and they hug and kiss and all that gross couple stuff.

Rolling my eyes I walk into the kitchen to grab some snacks and they both follow.

"Fatass" My sister says making me laugh and I look over to see Jonathan staring at me and I look away.

"My bad I'm hungry as fuck" I say as I grab some cookies.

"Ouuu when did we get cookies" She says grabbing some.

"Last week I just hid em" I say laughing and she glares at me.

"Ayeee that ain't fair" she whines making Jonathan laugh.

"Aye he on my side" I say walking over putting my arm around his neck and I always forgot how tall manz is.

"What wow I seeee" She says.

"Aye I know damn well you'll eat all dem cookies right Jonathan" I ask and he looks down at me.

"She got a point" He says making me laugh.

"Aye ayeeeee" I say smiling removing my arm from him and walking away.

"We should all go out and get pizza" My sister says.

"That's so much work" I say laughing and she rolls her eyes.

"Lazy ass" She says.

"Mhm" I say smiling walking out of the kitchen.

**

The lovely couple left to get pizza I was gonna make some appointments to get my nails done I feeling self love aye aye.

A person came over to the house and did my nails and they was look hella fineeeee Imma cut a bitch haha.

"Ahh thanks gal" I say smiling as we head to the door opening it and I pay her and giving her a hug and she walks out and I see Jonathan walking up.

"Where's my sister at" I say as he walks in.

"Uhh she said she had to go to the mall for a quick second and go knows how long she gonna be there" He says making me laugh.

"Jonathan" I ask and he turns around looking at me.

"Yeah" He says.