Not So Hidden| 6ix9ine

Maria Pov

Outfit ^

I walk into the house to see my baby chilling on the couch on his phone.

"Heyyyy baby" I say smiling walking over to him and sitting on the couch.

"Hi" He says and keeps looking down at his phone.

"What's wrong babes" I ask looking at him.

"Don't worry" He says.

"Alright" I say getting up and walking into the kitchen.

After a while of me just eating and scrolling thru shit one my phone Daniel walks in.

"Maria I need to talk to you" He says and takes a seat on the barstool.

"What's up" I ask looking up at him.

"Uh just promise me you won't get mad" He says looking at me and I look at him confused.

"What" I ask and he takes a deep breath.

"Uhhh you know how I been going to the studio and coming home hella late" He says.

"Yeahhh" I say.

"I have been going to a girls house just cause you was working all the time and I was getting lonely as fuck and I did it once then it kept happening" He says looking me right in the eye.

I stare at him in shock not knowing what he just said.

"Wait" I say quietly.

"I'm sorry baby I feel hella bad" He says looking down.

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN" I yell and he looks up as I try not to cry.

"How the fuck could you do this to me" I ask trying to hold my tears in.

"Baby I stopped I promise you" He says.

"I can't believe you did this shit" I say walking out of the kitchen and he follows me.

"Baby please don't do anything I stopped it" He says as a tear leaves my eye.

"When's the last time y'all hooked" I ask and he stays silent.

"HELLO" I yell looking at him.

"A couple days ago" He says and I roll my eyes heading up stairs.

"Where you headed" He asks.