One Damn Kiss| Polo G

Jaliyah Pov

It was around six and I was exhausted "I think we did a good dent in this mall" My best friend Aria says with a laugh as I look down at my five year old who was now rubbing her eyes.

"Facts but I think I bought more stuff for Serenity then I did for myself" I laugh as I picking her up as she leans against me "Awww she need some sleep" Aria says and Serenity looks up and glares at her making us both laugh "Ahhh I forgot cant say the S word" She smiles as we make it outside.

"Or the T word or the N word" I say and she looks over at me confused "Nap" I whisper and she nods with a slight laugh "Alright gal hope to see you soon and hope to see you soon cutie pie" She says as she kisses Serenity forehead and walks away waving one last time.

"Ready to go home baby" I ask and she shuffles "Daddy" She says and I nod as I walk to the car and getting her into her car seat as she looks at me with her eyes half closed "You really need sleep child" I whisper as I kiss her forehead as I close he door and get into the drive seat as I turn on the car and I back out starting to drive.

"Mommy" She asks and I look into the mirror "Yeah babe" I ask as I look back at the road "Do you think that girl is gonna be at home" She asks and I look up at the window again "What girl babes" I ask confused.

"The girl mommyyyyyy" She explains as she tries to stay awake "I dont know what girl your talking about hun" I say as we hit a red light.

"The girl daddy is with when you are not" She says and I look back at her with questioning "Baby what girl" I ask "Her name is Amyyyyyy" She says as she starts to fall alseep.

"Your just tired babes go to sleep" I explain as the light turns green "I honest" She says then a couple minutes later she falls asleep.

"What girl" I ask myself but dust it off my shoulders. She tends to watch tv she probaly got something from there.

*

I turn into the street where we live as I was about to pull up I see a girl leaving my house I look back at Serenity who was now fast asleep. I look back at my house to see Taurus coming out and hugging her "What the fuck" I whisper to myself as I watch them pull away from the hug and she kisses him then they pull away as she turns around and walks away getting into her car and I watch her pull out and drive off and I see the door close.

I pull up into the driveway quietly getting out the car and leaving all the bags in the cars and I gently pick up Serenity and put her against me as I close he door and walk up to the door and walking in to see him chilling on the couch and he looks up at me "My babiesssss" He says with a smile but I walk past him and head up the stairs and into my babies room putting her into bed and I walk out and I almost crash into him "Everything ok" He ask as I walk past him and walk into our room and he follows closing the door behind him and I look at him.

"What the fuck are you thinking" I ask and he looks at me weird "What you mean babe" He asks as he walks closer to me and tries to grab my hand but I pull my hand away and he looks up at me.

"Why the fuck were you kissing up a girl why the fuck would you cheat me on" I ask as I try to hold in my tears "Babe what the fuck you mean" He asks and I glare at him as I walk into the closet grabbing two suit cases.

"Jaliyah don't" He says as he tries to push me away but it doesn't work "We been dating for seven fucking years taurus we have a fucking child together how could you..do this" I say as my voice cracks tears threatning to spill.

"Jaliyah I didnt fucking do anything" He says as he grabs ahold of my wrists and makes me looks right at him "Let go of me" I say as tears escape my eyes and he takes a deep breath staring rigt at me then lets me go as I walk from bed to the closet muplty times throwing closes into the suit case.