McDonald's| XxxTentacion

We at half a million views imma dieeeeeee 😩😭

Y/n Pov

"Why is there nothing on" I groan as I go thru the channels looking for something to watch "I aint bout to watch judge judy" I say as I turn off the tv pulling out my phone to see it was only four and so far away from dinner and a gal was hungry now but a gal was also very lazy.

I sit down staring at the blank tv when the door opens and my dad comes in closing the door
"I didnt know if you were gonna be back" He says as he hangs up his stuff and heads to the kitchen "Y/n come I need to talk to you" He says as I snap my neck looking over at the kitchen thinking what I did "Fuck" I groan as I get up heading over and into the kitchen "What did I do now" I say as I walk over to the fridge.

"You didnt do anything" He laughs as I open the fridge door looking thru everything and seeing nothing to eat so I close the door "Then what's up" I ask as I walk around the kitchen opening up all the cupboards "I have a new trainee coming today and I know you hate guests and hate no warnings so there's my warning" He says as I groan walking over to where he was.

"I hate people" I say as I look at him makig him laugh "I know you do but I have to teach him somethings and he young and nice" He explains "Is he cute" I ask as I walk back over to the fridge opening it and looking around again but I see nothing "Uhhh not really" He says as I close the door.

"We need food" I say as theres a knock on the door "your just bored" He smiles as he walks out the kitchen and I head back to the fridge opening the door once again to see if I missed anything and I didnt so I close the door laughing at myself that I kept trnna look for food.

I take a seat on the barstool when I hear a younger voice head into the kitchen "Hm" I say as I scroll thru instgram anda couple seconds later I hear them come into the kitchen.

"Y/n" My dad says and I turn around looking at my dad then the guy beside him.

Holy hell...

"This is the trainee I was talking about Jahseh this is Y/n Y/n this is Jahseh" He says and I nod as we look at each other.

"We gonna be up in the office" He says as I turn back around looking back at my phone realizing how wrong my dad was and how cute Jahseh was.

*

I sit on the couch watching Naruto as I hear them head down the stairs "Ill be right back I gotta deal with some stuff Y/n here if you need anything" He says and I look at them confused and look back at the tv as I hear my dad leave and a couple seonds later in the corner of my eye I see him take a seat as he watches the tv.

"You a fan fan" He asks as I look over at him "Yeah my friend got me in to watching it and now im in love" I laugh as the show ends "Damnn not a lot girls like it they think its stupid as fuck" He laughs "Aye I will admit at first I thought it was stupid but then I I started loving the charcters" I smile as I pause the next show.

"How old are you" He asks "Twenty you?"

"Twenty two" He smiles "What made you wanna work for my dads company"I ask "I love music and this will teach me alot so I'll be ready when I post my own music" He smiles "Damn rap or sing" I ask "Both" He smiles.

"Damnnnnnnnn" I laugh.

From that we started talking about a whole bunch of stuff and man he was getting cuter and cuter I couldnt but I didnt know if he was single or not.

*

"Sorry Jahseh" My dad says as he makes it in the house "nah don't worry I was talking to Y/n" He smiles as he gets up.

"Good good alright lets get back to work" He smiles as they head back upstairs leaving me to think about what me and Jahseh talked about.

***

For the past couple of weeks he would end up coming to my house with my dad and me and him would get to know each other so much and I started liking him and I swear he had a girlfriend but I didnt wann ask but at the same time I wanted to....

"There is no damn food in the house" I groan as I walk out the kitchen "Wanna head to Mc donalds" He asks and I look at hi8m with a huge smile on my face.

"Cmon lets go" He smiles as he gets up grabbing his stuff "Where yall going" My dad askes as we start heading out "We hungry" I say as I push Jahseh out the door making my dad laugh "You just made a women very happy" My dad says then I close the door.

"What car we taking"I ask as I pay my pockets for my keys but they weren't there "UUhhhh mine" He says as we jog over and we both get in.

"Mc donalds we go" He laughs.

*

"God damn" I smile as I take a bite of my bigmac as we sit in the parkinglot.

"Im glad I drove you here" He laughs taking a bite of his food "I just love eating like if I could marry food I would" I smile.

"Damn so you prefer food over dick" He laughs "Of course food is the best dick aint worth it" I smile as I look out the window to see kids running up into Mc donalds.

"Was mc donalds arer for you when you was a child" He asks "Uhh not really every friday I had to go to this tutor thing and after that I would come here and grab a bite how about you" I ask.

"Rare maybe once a month" He laughs "Damnnn" I laugh as I look over at him.

"But grandma would take me to this fish place every friday and that food was amazing" He explains "Ouu so you fancy" I laugh.

"Will admit I would take that fish place of Mc donalds any day" He smiles "Honesly I would to mc donalds to un healthy" I explain.

**

We arrive back at the house as we head up the front door and knock since I forgot my keys "You lcky it aint cold" He laugh as we walks up to me "aye I heard mc donalds and I ran for it" I laugh as we wait for the door to happen.

"Man taking forever" I say as I look down at the ground and he grabds ahold of my wirst and I look up at him "Huh" and a couple seconds later he kisses my lips and I kiss back as he pulls my closer and then I hear someone clear there throat.

"SO much for Mc doanlds huh" My dad says laughing.

Ayeee sorry for it being so boring I felt bad for not posting this weekend so it was a rushed imagine

I hope y'all enjoyed

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

And remember I love y'all so very much❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕