Artist| Xxxtentacion

Before I get into this story to all y'all fucks who switched sides of all that video remember that video was 20 minutes long and y'all only saw what a min of that clip he never touched her he fucked up her up by stabbing people up in Orlando some y'all X fans are 🐍 LLJ🕊❤️

Y/n Pov

I walk out of a meeting to see one of the rappers manger "Hii Y/n" He says smiling at me "Ayee long time no see how you doing" I ask as we walk down a hall "I'm doing ok work been hella tiring this past week we getting more rappers in" He says "Oh god" I say looking over at him "Im so used to like three rappers but now I get like fifteen rappers a day it's really crazy now a days" He says shaking his head "Do you know Xxxtentacion" He asks "Yeah I heard of him and I listen to some of his music why" I ask "He's doing a new album and he's trnna find an artist" He says as we take a seat on the bench "What kind of art" I ask "Well he wants one big photo for like himself like Right now he has blue but remember when he half blond and half black" He says "Yeah" I say "He wants like a art thing of him half and half then and now" He says "Hmmm I feel like you asking me if I could do it" I ask laughing "I mean maybeeee" He says smiling "When do they need it for and what about the album" I ask "They would want the Drawing/ Painting by like Saturday and the album they coming for a meeting so you should join" He says "How did I get myself into this" I say laughing making him laugh "I gotta go do some things and I call you up when I'm ready" He smiles and walks away "Lord on my soul" I say to myself.

It's been a couple hours and I have drawn up some ideas for the album then I get called into a room.

I knock the door and the door opens to see all them chilling sitting "Y/n you made it" The manger said "Hi" I say waving and smiling "Guys this is Y/n the artist and Y/n I think you already know them" He says laughing as I walk in "Nice to meet you guys I already have some kinda ideas for the album cover" I say smiling and the look shocked "Damn can I see" X says and I place a couple on the table "I was gonna go art art but I wanted to put more you in it so I took a whole bunch of your photos of you on stage and like selfies" I say pointing to a couple and they all look at them and then he picks one up and manz gets a big smile on his face "THIS ONE" He says showing to me "Bro that art is so fucking good and it all goes together" He says smiling "You sure you don't want me to fix anything or sum" I say "No no it's really really good holy shit you was right about her she's really good at like art" He says making everyone laugh "Aw thank you I try my best" I say laughing "Alright Imma go so y'all can finish up your meeting but after X can you and your friends come thru I wanna take a couple shots for the painting" I say "Hell Yeah for sure" He says smiling "Ahh kk byeee" I say leaving the room and closing the door damn manz is hella cute god damn.

After a while of meeting setting up the boys knock on the door "Hiii Guys come in" I say smiling setting up the camera "Alright so Imma take a photo of each kinda side of your face X" I say  "Ah kk and call me Jah" He says smiling and winking at me "Haha Ok Jah go sit on the chair" I say smiling at him and he takes a seat in front of the camera "Alright look at the camera and smile" I say and he smiles and I take a photo "Alright now don't smile" I say and he looks at me weird and frowns and I take the pic "Greatttt" I say smiling "alright now go on your side"I say and he turns around and we do the same thing.

After doing all of them it finally ends "And we are all doneeeeee" I say taking the last photo "Y'all did really good y'all good models" I say laughing making them laugh "Why thank you"Trunks says flicking his hair making everyone burst into laughter "I'll see you guys in about a week maybe earlier" I say smiling as the boys start leaving "Can I have your number" Jah says coming up to me "Yeahh pass me your phone" I say and I put my number in "Queen art😍" as the name "Here seee y'all soon" I say passing his phone back to him and he leaves.

***

It's now been a week and I finished two painting one of him and one of all the members it looks hella lit it took hella hours to do I just hope that they like it.

I called them in about twenty minutes ago and they showed up right after that it was crazy "Alright I hope you guys like I tried it look me forever" I say pulling out the canvas "Okkk here it is" I say as I turn it around and all there jaws drop "Y'all like it" I ask nervously "Nah I don't like it I love it holy shit" Jah says jumping up smiling "This art work is so good like crazyyy" He says smiling "Alright I got one more thing for all y'all" I say and they all look at me confused and I run back and grab a bigger canvas "So y'all members only soo" I said as I turn the canvas around the canvas and there jaw dropped literally to the ground  "Y'all ok" I say and they all run up to me and give me a really tight hug "Y'all gonna kill me" I say laughing as they pull away "THANK YOU" they yell looking at the art "That's why I took pics of all y'all" I say laughing.

We talked for a good hour about stuff then the boys left but X didn't "Thanks for real for the work it looks crazy and amazing" He says "You single" He asks and I nod "Can I take you on a date" He asks smiling at me "Yeah for sure" I say to him.

Ayo hope y'all enjoyed this imagine Jahseh forever vote and comment I see y'all ghosts requests are open message or comment and Ayo btw if y'all love to read Jah books jahsehwifey has a bomb ass book "What is real will prosper" Peep it 👀 love y'all ❤️