Stress| Scarlxrd

Gabrielle Pov

I open the front door to an empty dark house I wan in placing my bags on the couch and turning on the lights it just felt so empty.

For the past month my boyfriend Marius has been touring around everywhere and we text and sometimes call but the times zone are crazy so we don't talk for long and I really miss him.

The house just feels so empty now that he's not here and it makes me hella depressed and some days like today a lot of shit happened today and it put me down even more and whenever I have those days he would be here to comfort.

Outfit ^

I head down stairs after taking a nice hot shower and changed into a sexy but comfortable clothing it really is hella comfy.

I walk into the kitchen grabbing a wine glass and grabbing the whine and pouring it and I put it back and take a sip walking back over to the couch taking a seat and turning on my tv.

After a while of watching couple shit I start to scroll thru insta to see all his fans taking videos and pictures and just do see how happy he is makes me happy but also makes me miss him so much more and I just wanted him home.

As I scroll thru photos tears start to leave my eyes from all the stress at work and me missing him it was just so much I put my phone down and burst into tears I never realized how much I really missed him till now.

I try to stop crying but it doesn't work it just gets worse and worse until the silent cry comes.

"Baby" I hear but I know it was just my mind playing with me.

"Baby" I hear again and warm arms hugs me and I look up to see him worried.

"BABY" I yell hugging him tight and he slightly laughs hugging me tight.

"Our tour ended early I missed you baby girl" He says smiling and pulls away from the hug kissing my lips.

"I missed you a lot" I say smiling.

"Why was you crying baby girl" He says as I look down fiddling with my fingers.

"Baby" He asks again.

"Just a lot of stress with work and I really missed you so it was just building it up but down worry your back and you don't need stress" I say and he tilts my head up.

"Baby girl tell me" He says as he gets up and walks into the kitchen grabbing a wine glass and pours himself a glass and brings the bottle what a mood.

"Baby you just got back I don't wanna stress you" I whine as he sits next to me.

"Baby girl we will have so much time to talk but I wanna know why baby girl was crying" He says as he pulls me on to his lap and I look at him and start to tell him the story.