A Final GoodBye| All Rappers

Before you guys read this I wanna say this is no love imagine no happy imagine but is my way of finishing something I worked so hard on... I hope you guys all enjoy

Y/n Pov

"Ugh another party" I groan as I look down at text replying to it "Everything ok" Nyah asks as she walks in to the room "Yeah there's another party tonight but im so damn tired from work an the party yesterday" I laugh as I take a seat putting my phone on the table "Wait you was also invited to a party" She asks as she sits next to me "Uhh I think so its on king street" I say as she grabs her phone and goes thru it "Yeah the one that starts at nine" She says as she shows me the text "Damn usually you the one telling me when theres a party" I laugh as more girls walk in.

"Since when did yall get here" I laugh as they walk over to us "just now we got bored" Cieran says "Yup and plus you guys have food we don't" Jackie smiles as she walks in with a bag of chips.

"Yall are fat as fuckkk" I laugh "First rude and second theres a party tonight was wondering if yall wanna head to a party" Tia asks and I look over at Nyah and her jaw drops and we look back at Tia "What" She asks.

"Yall ugly" Leslie laughs as we look over glaring at her "Is the party at 9 on kingstreet" I ask and she grabs her phone and starts scrolling thru things then looks back up at us "yeah how did you know" She asks "we was both invited to go" I say "So yall heading" Bria asks "Yup might as well" I smile as I grab my phone looking at the time.

"We have five hours to get ready" I say "Imma use all those cause I wanna be cuteeee" Bria smiles "speaking of cute any guys we know gonna be there" Nyah asks "Uhh XxxTentacion and his group that's all I know" Alexa says.

"Alright they cute they cute" I smile "how about we all chill out for a while and then in an hour or so you guys head to yall houses grab your stuff come back here and we will get ready" I smile.

"That sounds good to me" Nyah smiles as everyone takes a seat and I put on netflix "Wait did yall really come to the house just to invite us to the party" I ask "Yup" Alexis smiles "Yall could have called" Nyah laughs "Again you guys have food" Heidy smiles.

*

So for a good two hours we watched netflix we cried for most of it. Then the gals went back home got their stuff they wanted to wear and make up they wanted to use and they came back and now we were all getting ready for the party. Mind you all this stuff took two hours so we only had an hour left cause it's nine. Don't ask how all that took so much time.

"Can someone else be the dd tonight I really wanna get drunk" Tynah says as she curls her hair "Yeah Ill do it Im ok watching yall be drunk out your mind" I smile as I fix up my hair.

"Aye when you drunk you funny as hell" Tynah smiles "Shhh" I laugh "Can I ask yall a weird question" Jackie asks "Whats up" Bria asks "Did you guys meet a girl named Carly" She says and we all look at her "Yeah I met her at one of the parties and then saw her at the mall" I explain "I talked to her when I was out for dinner the other night" Tynah says "I met her when I was getting my nails done" Chelsea says "Yeah I met her at a party also" Cierah says "wait thats weird" Jada says as we all look over at her.

"Yeah shit is weird" I say "No not that well that but not that at the same time" She says "Im confused" I laugh.

"I had her in my dreams for the past week shes been in them talking to me and shit" She explains "So im not the only crazy one here hm" Heidy says "what does Carly look like in your dream" I ask "Brown hair green eyes shes white as hell and she has freckles" Jada explains "Yeah what she said" Heidy says "and Thats what the girl Carly looks like in real life" I say as the room goes silent.