Beer Pong| Post Malone

Funny thing is when writing the 21 savage one beer pong was in it and I was gonna make that a beer pong imagine but Posty always being playing beer pong so I made a whole other imagine hahaha

Y/n Pov

It was a normal friday for me at the library on my spare doing all my work plus extra work cause I was always ahead in class. Im the schools nerd and most of the time im a loner unless my other nerdy friend is here. The funny thing is people know me so whenever they failing a class or they want someone to do their homework im there go to girl.

As I sit down, pulling out my work I hear a loud group come in. I look up to see all the popular boys who had tattoos on their arms and faces walk in and I watch as they all take a seat.

"Who you staring at," Y/bf/n says as she sits next to me "Just the loud annoying group over their its a library they too loud and to dumb to come in here," I say making her laugh.

"I will agree with the dumb part but they they pretty cute," She says as she stares at one of them.

"Weirdo" I say as I read the questions and fill in the answers.

"Uh oh" She says and I look over at her "Huh" I ask as she looks in front of her and I see what she staring at and it was one of the guys from the popluar group coming up to us.

"Hey word around yall the nerds I was wondering if you could do this sheet for me," He says and I look at her and she was in total awe.

"When is it due" I ask, and he looks over at me.

"Period after lunch and I dont have time to be smart about it" He says laughing as he hands me the sheet showing me.

"Ah I already finished this I'll get it to you before lunch ends" I say and he smiles "Thank you see yall soon" He says and winks at Y/bf/n and I look over at her and she was blushing like crazy.

"You dont even know his name" I say and she grabs the sheet from me looking at it "Tyla" She says smiling rolling my eyes I get back to what I was doing and she helps me with his work I'll give her all the credit.

**

I got Tyla work finished and my work finished and it was only halfway thru lunch.

We sit at the table eating our food and once again the loud group comes in but this time they brought their hoes and they take a seat across the room but yet, we could still hear them.

"Aye I gotta go give whatever his name is his work" I say looking over at Y/bf/n "Tyla and here" She says as she pulls it out of her bag and hands it to me "You coming or you gonna stay here and watch?" I ask and she starts to think.

"Alright Im gonna head" I say laughing as I turn around walking over and I hear her jog up to me. "Your annoying" I say smiling and she roles her eyes laughing as we make it to their table and all the girls were staring at us.

"What are you guys doing here go back to your nerdy table" Sasha says rolling her eyes as I hand Tyla his work.

"Y/bf/n did most of it" I say smiling as he grabs it and looks at her "Thanks beautful" He says and she tries to hide her blush.

"God Tyla open your eyes she ugly" Brittney says "says the ugly one" The one with the curly short hair with tats on his face.

"Alright well good luck with the work," I say turning around Y/bf/n following behind "Bro invite them they hot as fuck," One of the guys says "Ok ok but I dont think they wanna go," I hear Tyla says.

"Aye gals Austin throwing a party at his house tonight" Tyla says as we turn around looking at him and Tyla points ohhhh that's Austin.

"Uh I dont know," I say "it's ok if you dont wanna head pass me your phone I'll give the addy" He says and I nudge Y/Bf/n and she walks up to him and he types the address "hope to see y'all there" He says smiling as we turn around walking back to our table.