Music| Xxxtentacion

7 months darling rest easy love you

This imagine was hella hard to do due to me not finding the lyrics so I had to keep re listening to it so there won't be a lot of music parts in it sorry :/

Damara Pov

I sit at the computer trying to make beats and make music but nothing would come to mind witch was weird cause I always had something to write down on paper but today just wasn't my day and I was just stuck.

Mid thinking my manger Daisy comes in with a smile across her face.

"Aye gal what you up to" She asks taking a seat on the couch.

"Honestly nothing I'm so stuck right I have no idea and I have no beats it's all just one mess" I say taking a deep breath trying to calm down.

"Don't stress yourself out cause you always get it done no matter what and it's always amazing" She says smiling.

"Why you looking so happy for" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"I got some news" She says smiling.

"You pregnant" I ask with a straight face and she starts laughing.

"Why would you think I'm pregnant" She says laughing.

"I really have no idea so what's the good news" I ask.

"Well someone's manger hit me up today and they wanna so a collab wit you" She says smiling widely.

"Who the person" I ask confused.

"Guess" She says.

"Uhhhh Juice wrld" I ask

"Noooo" she says.

"Uhhh Trippie redd" I ask.

"Nope but he's friends with that person one more guess" She says smiling and I think.

"Uh Beyoncé" I say laughing and she starts laughing "Lord no" She says.

"XxxTentacion wanna do a collab wit you" She says and I jump out of my chair "YOUR KIDDING" I say smiling widely.

"Nah Gal he been listening to your music for a while and he starting to love it so he wanna do a song wit you" She says getting up and I run over to her giving her a tight hug "Damn you happy happy" She says laughing as I pull away "BROOO IM SO HAPPY" I say smiling.

"Wait what if he doesn't like me or what id we
don't make a good song or what if" I say and she cuts me off "Damn girl chill out everything will be fine now take a deep breath and head to your house and find an outfit then head to the other studio by the warehouse"'She says and she leaves the room.

"I can't believe he wanna do a collab wit me"'I say do myself.

***

I walk look around my closet trnna see what I was gonna wear I didn't wanna wear anything tight and I didn't want anything to lazy so I needed to find something in the middle and after a while of looking I finally found what I wanted.