Wait so he not your side hoe?| Craig Xen

Safina Pov

I finish my make up looking in the mirror feeling hella cute but then I realized I have nothing to do..

My boyfriend is up touring but thank god he's coming back tomorrow and now I think about I'm gonna head to the mall and get some cute ass outfits oof I just miss him gonna surprise him.

I call up my cuz Michael to see if he wanted to go shopping and a couple rings later he answers.

"Hello" He says and he sounds like he just woke up.

"Aye did you just wake up" I ask as I start to look thru my closet.

"Maybe maybe not what's up" He asks.

"Uhhh I wanted to go shopping and I know yesterday you was whining how you needed more clothes" I say and he goes silent.

"Aye I didn't whine" He says making me laugh.

"Mhm you keep telling yourself that so you up to heading to the mall I'm dressed and ready" I say and he groans.

"Yeah I'll see you in ten ish" He says and I look down at my phone to see the time.

"Alright see you soon byeee" I say "bye" He says and I hang up.

"I really have nothing to wear" I say to myself and finally finding something decent to wear.

**

I was at the mall waiting for Michael when my phone starts to ring and I see that's it Craig and I answer.

"Hey baby" I say I was hella happy we haven't called in a while.

"Hey baby how you doing" He asks as I take a seat on the bench.

"Doing good missing you tho how you feeling" I ask as I look around.

"Tired can't wait to see my baby girl missing her and her body" He says making me smile.

"Mhm I just need you back the house getting lonely" I whine making him laugh.

"Aw baby girl I'll be back tomorrow and I won't be going on tour for a while and if I do I'll bring you with me" He says.

"Ouuu" I say smiling making him laugh and I see Michael starting to walk up.

"Aye baby I have to go I'll text" I say.

"Alright baby girl be safe" He says "bye love you" I say.

"Love you to bye" He says and I hang up and Michael walks up and hugs me.

"Ayeeee cuz haven't seen you in person in a long time" He says.

"Right we texting every day and shit but we to lazy to meet up" I say laughing as we start to look around.

"Good seeing you tho missing my Cuz" He says.

"Same we really gotta be meeting up more like for real" I say laughing.

"Straight facts" He says with a smile and we start heading into some stores.

***