My boss| Ski Mask The Slump God

Y/n Pov

I turn off my computer as I get up packing my stuff up wanting to leave.

Today just wasn't a good day a lot of my coworkers weren't here and it was just meeting on meeting witch meant a lot of me being bored.

But I can't just head home I gotta head to the stripclub why cause I work two jobs office nerd during the day and wanna be sexy stripper at night but today I didn't wanna go I just wanted to lay in bed and sleep but my dumbass thought stripping would be fun.

**

I close my locker as I zip up my heels and I won't lie I felt pretty good of myself was wearing a nice red lacy body suit with some tall black heals.

"Good evening" My boss Stoke says as I walk out the room and I nod to him.

"You good" He asks and I nod as walk up to the stage.

"Good luck" He says and winks at me as I start to Dance and do moves on the pole.

**

I was now well into my shift and usually by this time I'm getting private room orders witch mean just me and a guy in a room and I dance on him and stuff but honestly all these guys were such waste I didn't wanna do it but gotta get the bag right.

"He's in room 2" The guard says and I nod and I head in and a guy in this thirties is sitting down.

"Beautiful" He says as I walk over pushing him back on his seat and sitting on his lap.

"No touching" I say as I remove his hand from my thigh and I can tell he was sorta upset by that.

"Aw Cmon what's the fun in that" He says sliding his cold hand up my back sending cold chills down my body.

"Shh" I say as the music starts and I start to grind my body on him and I start to dance around him and he was pretty cute and low key wanted some dick since a bitch hasn't gotten any in a while.

After a while the session was almost done when my boss Stoke walks in pulling me off the guy.

"You get out and you to my office" He says and the guys gets up.

"Why I didn't do shit" The guys says as guard come up behind stoke them they grab him walking out.

"What the fuck Stoke" I say turning around to look at him.

"You know the rules" He says.

"Yes he touched me but I stopped him every time.

"Bullshit I saw the camera" He says "stalker much" I say as he slams the door close.

"You know I'm your boss don't be moody towards me I'm the one who hired you" He says as he comes closer to me.

"And I'm the one who can fire you" He says as he comes even closer and by now we were inches apart.

"I...I Know" I say as he looks down at my lips.

"Rule three can't kiss a stripper" I whisper and he smiles.

"Yeah but I'm the boss" He says as he kisses my lips pushing me up against the wall and god damn it was hot.

He kisses my lips then my jaw down to my neck "St..stoke" I say as I put my hands around him neck and he looks up at me sliding his hand up and down my thigh and over my body suit.

"I got more private rooms I gotta do" I say pushing him away and he grabs ahold of my wrist.

"I took care of that" He says as he takes a seat on the couch.

"I would like to request a dance" He says and I look at him and nod as the lights dim and the music starts to play.

I walk over to him pushing him against the chair and getting on to his lap as I slowly grind on him and kisses his neck as he grabs ahold of my waist and I push his hands of me.

"Rule no touching" I say as he groans as I continue to do my dance.

*

The dance was done and my god I didn't know I have feelings for him till today I know at first I did but I made sure to push them away but they came back super strong.

"Here you go" He says as he passes me 1k in bills "stoke" I say looking down at the money and he looks up at me pushing me against the wall and slightly choking me.

"It's all your sweartheart" He says as he kisses my lips once more then pulls away and walks out the room and I try to gather what just happened.

***

Weeks went by and nothing happened between me and him we kept it strictly professional and I didn't really talk to him cause I didn't wanna make things weird since he's my boss.

It was around 11am and I was super tired it was a Friday and to make things worse I was working double shifts at the strippers place today greattt.

*

It was almost lunch and I was jammed with a lot of things when my phone pager goes off "someone is here to see you Y/n" The gal says "bring them in" I say as I sort thru my papers and I hear my door open someone walk in and close the door behind them.

"Damn" He says and I knew that voice I look up to see Stoke sitting on the chair looking right at me.

"Since when are you a nerd" He says making me smile.

"Nerd in the day stripper by night" I say smiling as I put the papers into the files.

"What's up why you here" I ask as I get up walking in front of him and sitting up on my desk.

"And how did you find where I work" I say and he laughs "I got people and I'm here cause I wanted to come see you" He says as he gets up walking in between my legs.

"Stoke" I say as I try to push him off me but he stands still.

"Look I was wondering if you wanna go out wit me I wanna get to know you better and I can't do that when your always on men" He says looking down at me.

"Why did you push that guy of me the other week" I say and he stays silent "cause you don't care about the rules with other girls just me" I say and he slightly smiles.

"A boss can't be jealous?" He say and I smile.

"Fine I'll go out wit you on one condition" I say and he nods.

"Mc Donald's cause I'm craving it" I say and he laughs.

He leans in kissing my lips and I kiss back and for once I felt it was ok that I'm making out with my boss...

Ayeeee hope y'all liked it it wasn't the best

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

And remember I love y'all so very much❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕