Soon| Lil Mosey

Quick ad for you guys :)
My best friend has been working super hard on her make up account recently but she's not getting all the attention she deserve so I'm gonna shout her out

Quick ad for you guys :) My best friend has been working super hard on her make up account recently but she's not getting all the attention she deserve so I'm gonna shout her out

She does so many themes and looks they always come out amazing so if you ever need make up ideas and Tutorials follow @beautify_chey on Instagram if you enjoy she videos comment Ivy :) and I'll follow back on Instagram I love y'all so very much ho...

She does so many themes and looks they always come out amazing so if you ever need make up ideas and Tutorials follow @beautify_chey on Instagram if you enjoy she videos comment Ivy :) and I'll follow back on Instagram I love y'all so very much hopefully you will guys will love her make up as much as I do 😭🥰

Y/n Pov

"Finally" I groan as me and Lathan get into bed "having kids is tiring" He laughs as he pulls me closer to me "Cause your pull out game is weak as fuck" I laugh as he glares at me "Aye dont be blaming me now" He says as he kisses my forehead.

"We both been so damn busy I feel like we barely have time with each other" I say as I look at the blank tv screen "I know baby we both been so busy with work and the kids that we havent had me and you time" He says as he makes me look at him "What you doing tomorrow" He asks "I got a couple meetings and I get off when schools done for them" I say "Damn  my last meeting is at twelve  and I'll be done by one" He says and I look down. It hurts not be able to see him and when I do we are both busy with the kids.

"We will work something out" He says as he pulls me in for a kiss and I kiss back as he pulls me closer "Or we can make time right now" He smiles as I deepen the kiss as hes about to pull me on his lap but we hear someone running down the hall and a couple seconds later Y/D/n runs into the room "What's wrong baby girl" Lathan asks "I had..had a bad dream" She says as she runs over and I pick her up placing her in the middle of us "Ok baby you can sleep here tonight" I say as I kiss her forehead and she lays down and me and Lathan look at eachother.

"Soon" He whispers as we both lay down and turn the lights off.. How fast can soon come

***

"Alright babies don't forget anything" I say as Y/s/n and Y/d/s jump out and they grab their stuff from the car and they start running up to the floor "You sure you guys have everything" I ask and they nod as I close the door and head up to the door "Daddy's home early today" I smile as I open the door and there he is chilling waiting for us 'DADDY" they scream as they run up to him hugging him.