Call Me Austin|Post Malone Pt.2

WE HIT 400k AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LETS GET IT IM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL YALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Before things start I need to ask would a story that I'm writing the person be 3"10 (little person height) or average height ?

Y/n Pov

After the whole music video fight me and him didn't talk he went back to Utah cause that's where he lives and we stopped texting. A week after that fight the music video was posted and fans went crazy about it but then the truth started coming up about our friendship break when he deleted all the photos of us and so did I and people knew something happened.

Its been over a month and fans are still wondering but I did put a couple hints on my story that the friendship was done. But then I made a mistake by booking a show in Utah.

*

I was now in Utah bored out of my mind my show was tomorrow and I felt weird knowing he was here in the city me and Adam kept in contact cause he was an amazing person and I could tell him everything Y/Bf/n was also up in Utah with me but at this moment visiting her cousins and I was bored so I posted a photo on Ig saying who up in Utah and XxxTentacion dj Gabe hit me up since we are friends and we always used to flirt but he was all up in my comment jokingly saying he would come to Utah....

Austin Pov

"Aye have you seen Y/n insta" Tyla says as I glare at him "I dont wanna hear about her no more plus I dont follow her" I say as I scroll thru my phone "Just look at what she just posted and go to her comments with Gabe" He says and I roll my eyes.

But I finally go on to her feed and the comments

Djscheme: Damnn you up in Utah I'll book the next flight

Y/nnnnnnOffical: Pleaseeeee doooo im boredddddddd

Djscheme:Damn im coming Im coming but I best not be sleeping in the guest room ;)

Y/nnnnnnOffical: Shhh just get your ass over here a bitch bored ;)

I stare at the comments then up at the boys.

"She's bringing a fucking man to Utah to where I AM" I say as I look over at Adam.

"What is she doing" I ask Adam, and he shrugs his shoulders.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE GONNA DO WITH HIM," I yell "Austin calm down," Smitty say as I walk up to Adam.

"I dont fucking know they used to hook up that's all I know' He says and I look around the room.

"Dont be yelling at me this is your fault if you didn't kiss her that day everything would be fine so shut the fuck up you ain't her's she did not claim you she can do whatever she wants" He says as I get up to him grabbing him by his collar and Tyla comes up pulling me away.

"Calm down" He says.

"Do you know where she is" I say and Adam goes silent.

"Do you know where SHE IS," I say, and he nods.

"Give me the address im going how far is she" I ask "Ten to fifteen minute drive" He says and I nod as I get out of Tyla grip and I grab my keys.

Then everyone gets up grabbing their stuff and I look at them.

"We coming with you the fuck" Tyla says as everyone walks past me and out the door as I follow locking the door behind me.

Y/n Pov

I was sitting on the porch drinking a cooler as I look at the trees as the window blows the leave off and they fall to the ground.

While I was zoning out, I hear really loud cars driving up the neighbourhood and I was more than confused but then I see six cars pull up to my driveway and once again I was confused as everyone gets out of the car and I see Smitty Adam Tyla and some other people and of course Post Malone.

"Heyy" Tyla says and I look at him slightly laughing as an awkward silence fills the area. "Yall can head in drinks are filled up in the fridge and yall can do what yall want" I say and they nod as they all walk past me and I see Austin standing not moving one bit.

I take a sip of my drink as I look past him watching the trees and I hear footsteps and I move over as he sits next to me and I get up walking to the mini fridge grabbing another cooler and a bud light and I walk back over to him popping the top for him and I place it beside him as I sit down.

It was silent for a while me and him not saying anything.

"I hate girls" He says as he takes a sip of the drink.

"Same" I say as I watch the tree shakes

"I miss my bestie" He says as he looks down at his beer.

"I could say the same but female rappers dont have feelings right" I say and he looks over at me with a slight smile.

"Me and Kano were friends with benefits at first me and her dated for a couple months but then we broke up cause I was always touring but me and her well turned in what I just said when I started crushing on you me and her were trying to date again but I didn't have feelings for her no more I had a feeling for Y/s/n but then I met you and feeling for Y/n," He says and I look over.

"When I kissed you I didn't want anything else in that world but you" He says with a smile that made me fall...in love.

"But if you just wanna be friends, the fine ill be wit you all the time I won't pull anything on you," He says and I stay silent not knowing what to say.

"When I saw your post about Gabe, I got jealous thinking you was gonna be with another man that wasn't me," He says and I smile.

"You know when I was watching your interview I thought you was joking and everyone was saying you wasn't so I kept my telling to myself and when you kissed me I didn't know how to react, then I thought about Kano and I didn't want any drama wit her or to feel like im a hoe so I backed the fuck off realizing I had feeling for you," I say as I look down at my drink.

"So you admit.." He says as he puts his finger under my chin making me face up and I look into his eyes.

"That you have feelings for me" He says as he leans closer to me and I stay silent.

"So now that I cleared the air with me being single and hopefully you single I can kiss you" He say as our faces were now inches apart and I pull him into the kiss and he smiles kissing me back.

"Yall r- never mind" Tyla says as he closes the door as we pull away and he looks at me.

"So can you be mine" He says and I nod making him smile.

"Good" He says as leans in kissing my lips once more.

AYEEEE YALL HOPE YALL ENJOYED WE HIT 400k LIKE WHATTTTTT

REQUESTS ARE OPEN MESSAGE OR COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️‼️

FOLLOW FOR UPDATES❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️‼️

AND REMEBER I LOVE YALL SO VEFY MUCH❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕