Hickey Prank| Lil Skies

Camryn Pov

Camryn Pov

"Ayeeee guys it's Camryn and today I'm doing a prank on my boyfriend kimetrius" I say looking at the camera "I know I have been doing a lot of pranks on him lately butttt one more and ten more pranks won't hurt" I say to the camera laughing "So Imma do the hickey prank and I have here a pallet that well imma put on my neck now if this looks bad I'm bad wit backup so don't mind me" I say laughing and I open the pallet and grab a brush and I look thru the colours "Ah I think this red first then like that blue or hmmm" I say and I start applying a fake hickey on my neck.

"I think it needs a little more red" I say as I almost finish as I apply a little more red and look into the mirror "ah I think that's perfect alright imm move my hair back and me or him gonna move my hair haha" I say as I get up and walk and hide the camera under a shelf and I place another in the kitchen and I turn it on "Now we wait" I say looking at the camera and I walk back into the living room and sitting on the couch and I turn on Netflix

After a good hour I would say I hear a door open and a kimetrius walk in and close the door behind him "Hii babes" I say as I pause the tv and I look over at him "Hi" He says and I could tel he was hella tired "You ok babes" I ask and he walks over and takes a seat next to me "Just hella stressed and tired" He says "Aw Babe what happened" I ask looking at him "Just trnna do an album for my fans and everything getting messed up and one of the songs sounds horrible and I don't know why and it's all just a big ass mess" He says looking down and I go over to him giving him a tight hug "Everything will be ok soon you just have be strong" I say "And I bet the album will be great you always know how to write good songs is Landon gonna be on the album" I ask "Yeah he's in like four of the songs I think" He says hugging me tight "Trust me the album and will be great" I say smiling at him making him smile "I hope so I have been working on that shit for so long" He says "You know one day you gotta do a song wit X" I say to him "Ah I really god damn that would be fireeee" He says "It would be really cool" I say getting up and I start walking towards the camera to turn it off cause I didn't wanna prank him when he that stressed but I guess my hair moved when I was getting up "Babe what's on your neck" He asks and I look at him and move away from the camera "What" I ask looking at him confused "Is that a hickey" He asks "Where" I ask pulling out my phone and putting it on camera and looking at my neck "Oh I burnt myself" I say "How" He asks looking deadly in my eye "When I was straightening my hair I guess I burned myself" He asks "How do you not know that you burnt yourself" He asks getting up and walking closer to me "I mean I forgot cause I did it after you left sooo" I say "Plus if you burned yourself you would have told me when we was talking over there" He says "I forgot" I said "Who have you been with you cheating on me Camryn" He asks "No one what the fuck" I say "Well I haven't gave you a hickey on your neck in bare while so who the fuck you getting hickeys from" he asks and I could tell he was gotta hella angry "Well I haven't been with any guy sooo it's not a hickey I literally burned myself" I say "I have see the burn you have when you straighten your hair that shit don't look like what it was" He says "That doesn't even make sense" I say "THE hickey on your neck that you say is a burn does not look like a burn cause you burned yourself before that shit was red and blister taut ain't red and blister that's a hickey" He says "No it ain't" I say "It's a fucking hickey stop playing" He says "How am I playing it's not a hickey" I say sitting down on the couch "It's a god damn hickey stop playing" He says "Why you think it's a hickey and why you think I'm cheating on you" I ask "I don't know you can be cheating on me at anytime" He says "Bro it's a burn some being an asss" I say "It's a fucking hickey I can tell it's a hickey" He says "Alright if I told you it was a hickey den" I say and he looks at me even more angry "Who the fuck gave you that hickey then" He says and I stay silent "Who gave you the hickey" I say "Mac" I say "Mac who the fuck is Mac" He says and I was to the camera and pick it up "The brand of make up I used to PRANK YOUR ASSSSSS" I yell and he looks me dead in the eye "that's a hickey" He says making me laugh "It's make up rub it off" I say and he walks up to me and tries to rub it off but it doesn't come off "See" he says "Hold on" I say walking into the bathroom and grabbing a make up wipe and I walk back to him and I start rubbing my neck "Seee" I say wiping it all off and he looks at me "Ah I hate you" He says making me laugh "Ah you love me" I say "Ayeee hope y'all enjoys comment and like if you wanna see more pranks" I say to the camera then turn it off and I walk up to him giving him a tight hug "I love you Baby" I say kissing his lips "That's not fair imma get you back" He says smiling "Mhm bet" I say hugging and kissing his lips.

AYOO HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS PRANK VOTE AND COMMENT IF YALL HAVE ANY RAPPERS OR TOPICS MESSAGE OR COMMENT REQEUSTS ARE OPEN

THIS WAS A REQUESTED IMAGINE @_Trxllqxeen